• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Uniform Standards?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For those that don't like wearing the hat, per the FOM you only have to wear it from Nov 1 - March 31 when the jacket is req. All other times the hat is optional, ie you wear the jacket you wear the hat.

If you don't have a hat, hide from RC for four months and you should be fine.

• Boots must be black, plain toe with no buckles
• The top of the boots must not alter the smooth line
of the pants

How long before ATP offers Regional Airline Uniform Standards Certification?

There you go using common sense with regards to a company policy; I really expected better of you mon capitan. :beer:

I look awful in the uniform, but I wear it to military standards. The hat makes me look like a pen1s, but I wear it anyway.

Trust me, nobody thinks you look like that. It is only the way we perceive ourselves. I also felt like a dork until I realized this. Look at how you perceive other pilots from the past and present with the hat. My guess would be you dont think they look like appendages.

Mrs. Max Q says when I wear my hat, I look like a floppy one that's been struck in the helmet by a water moccasin. :confused:

-Brett

Mrs. Max Q says when I wear my hat, I look like a floppy one that's been struck in the helmet by a water moccasin. :confused:

-Brett

hahahahaha.....I've been here 8 years and I've never owned a hat. I guess I"ll have to keep hiding from R.C.

Latest resources

Back