• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Uniform Standards?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Its terrible to have to sacrafice looking super cool to look professional. I know that when my family and/or I non rev I'm more concerned with how cool my pilots look and their attention to said coolness rather then make sure they do their job properly.

What a joke.

In general, I think ones appearance says a lot about their performance and attitude. There are exceptions of course. The occasional shaggy-haired captain can be a pretty good stick.

If we ban those may I also suggest banning sweaters with epaulets on them?

If we can't look like cowboys then we shouldn't look like U-Boat Commanders either.

Well then if we ban the above we must ban the "brown leather sports coat". We shouldn't look like pimps or drug dealers either.

How about a Man Law?

No boots??? That's the whole reason I came to ASA....WTF? Too many metrosexuals at ASA don't like the boots. Hate to illustrate the obvious, but isn't part of ASA in regards to something about the Atlantic and Southeast? Besides, they don't set off metal detectors, and thus helps to eliminate the inevitable pat down by Phil Mapakage, of the Toiletry Searching Agency.

As for carrying the hat, rather than wearing it. It's my form or RC defense. If he's there, the hat goes on so I can crush my skull and sweat in it. When he's gone, it's back in the bag.

I'm actually working on creasing mine up a little for the 50 mission crush. Run over it a few times with the seat track and it looks good and weathered. Ya know- if I could only get it too look like a certain I.P.'s old hat (Captain T.M.- now at Continental), I'd be happy.

See I protest by wearing a du-rag under the hat...

HA!

Latest resources

Back