Unical SLI is out...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's absolutely impossible.

The General says it's the best and fairest way to do things. Is it possible he's wrong? Wow, who would have thought.

Nope, the General was right, as usual. A reasonable list was constructed using a combination of longevity and category and status, with an emphasis on category and status. You know, exactly the kind of award that scared you and the rest of SWAPA to death of arbitration.

Nope, the General was right, as usual. A reasonable list was constructed using a combination of longevity and category and status, with an emphasis on category and status. You know, exactly the kind of award that scared you and the rest of SWAPA to death of arbitration.

You've got the wrong guy PCL.

I was never scared of arby. What did you bring? Parking passes? Please.

Wherever you are on the CAL list, doesn't matter. Considering ALPA and especially L-UAL ALPA's history, you won. Might sting a bit, but none of us got put on the street. Don't ever think that was not a possibility.

Yup, it stings... bad. But nothing I can do about it. So we move on.

Not much faith in the arbitration process from where I sit though. I haven't read their explanation yet but the numbers don't lie. I did read all the transcripts and it seemed to me like the CAL MC did an outstanding job.

Congrats to the UAL guys, you threw a Hail Mary pass and it paid off. The slaughtering is pretty astounding though. Block and blocks of UAL guys ahead of ours for most of the list.

But like I said, nothing I can do about it. It is what it is at this point.

Yup, it stings... bad. But nothing I can do about it. So we move on.

Not much faith in the arbitration process from where I sit though. I haven't read their explanation yet but the numbers don't lie. I did read all the transcripts and it seemed to me like the CAL MC did an outstanding job.

Congrats to the UAL guys, you threw a Hail Mary pass and it paid off. The slaughtering is pretty astounding though. Block and blocks of UAL guys ahead of ours for most of the list.

But like I said, nothing I can do about it. It is what it is at this point.

Read all 57 pages of the opinion and then consider whether or not the CAL atty's did "an outstanding job."

My favorite quote from page 22: "Not surprisingly, the ISL produced by the CAL Committee's fatally defective methodology is neither fair nor equitable."

That about sums it up.

See you out on the line.

SCR

You've got the wrong guy PCL.

I was never scared of arby. What did you bring? Parking passes? Please.

Ahahaha! Check out Red's ego! What a dooshe. How many 737-700s and -800 options did they bring over, and yet they didn't get one 737 Capt slot? Wow! Doooooshe!

Bye Bye---General Lee

General,

Here's some homework for you on your 5 day trip coming up..

Compare and contrast the 737 order book at both Southwest vs AirTran.

Let us know.

You'll get extra credit for being a tool of course. Full Steam Ahead!

Wherever you are on the CAL list, doesn't matter. Considering ALPA and especially L-UAL ALPA's history, you won. Might sting a bit, but none of us got put on the street. Don't ever think that was not a possibility.

I don't feel like I won. I feel like I did a round with Tyson, then got passed around for cigarettes at San Quentin. And who says people that were close to upgrade now face being out on the street when a hiccup comes along? Ie Syria......Mideast blows up.

Latest resources

Back