• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Unhappy ExpressJet Pilots...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry numnuts.....ASA has profited every quarter for 30 years. Last couple of quarters the margins were thin due to the Delta reset rates. Instead of your idiotic, childish remarks, read Skywests financials. You haven't. I have.

I bet SkyWest Airlines would like their life raft back. ASA and Ex-Jet are not profitable. SkyWest Airlines is making all the money for Inc.

Actually, that is not what JA said on the earnings call a few days ago.

I guess he was smart enough to go to an airline that wasn't about to go under and had to be bought.

XJT wasn't about to go under. Are you saying that Inc only buys airlines that are about to go under?

Direct negotiations, mediation then arbitration if ALL parties agree.

The parties have already agreed that there will be no arbitration. It's in the T&PA.

Last edited:
Sorry numnuts.....ASA has profited every quarter for 30 years. Last couple of quarters the margins were thin due to the Delta reset rates. Instead of your idiotic, childish remarks, read Skywests financials. You haven't. I have.

I'm sorry I gotta laugh at commuter Long Timers like you that somehow think your airline has always been 'profitable'. The entire biz model is at the whim of Mother DAL and they can destroy you faster then Lehman Brothers. So keep thumping your chest at how wonderful ASA is getting killed by horrible XJT. Once you blow the pixie dust away both places are nothing more then scum sucking commuters chasing vanishing margins.

I'm sorry I gotta laugh at commuter Long Timers like you that somehow think your airline has always been 'profitable'. The entire biz model is at the whim of Mother DAL and they can destroy you faster then Lehman Brothers. So keep thumping your chest at how wonderful ASA is getting killed by horrible XJT. Once you blow the pixie dust away both places are nothing more then scum sucking commuters chasing vanishing margins.

ASA oh I'm sorry GAYSA sucks!

I don't think anyone is "unhappy with the buyout". I'm glad that SkyWest, a company with cash in the bank and some of the smartest businessmen in management at our level in the industry in charge at SKYW. I would say a lot of guys are very unhappy with ASA pilots low expectations for our next contract. The "we don't wanna hurt the company crowd". None us want to hurt the company! But you get the most you possibly can in contract negotiations. If the company can't afford it, I guarantee you they won't approve of it! None of us are voting yes to an overall package we see as a step backwards, I can tell you that much.

wow, glad to see your on board finally... Merry Christmas!

Latest resources

Back