Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Unfortunately CAL will lose it's 50 seat scope.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is bcause we stall their flying, you know us regional pilots scumbs!!! is not that their top gun guys made a deal with the devil!!!
HA life is a bitch!!!

both sides are right and wrong... but who cares what I said, wheres my cheap moon shine.

Huh?

"stall" our flying? Are you a Colgan pilot by chance?

You have a valid point but if you go with the negative, you have to go with the positive. There have been more XJT pilots go to CAL since 1990 because of the CAL guys than any other single group at any airline, anywhere.

IF you don't want to picket and take the same stance that any number of posters on this board have taken then please, OFFER ANOTHER SOLUTION!!! Everyone blasts and pisses and moans and that's all. Suggestions...............

While that may be true I would not put it past ONE XJT GUY at CAL bending us over. Also, when CAL flowbacks went to XJT they went back to CAL, got their $$$, then shut down the flow through for XJT. They got theirs and left, that mentality has NEVER changed at CAL and never will.

I wont picket, I wont support a pilot group that only looks out for number one. The solution for that problem is to take care of myself first and now worry about them. 70 seaters will come to the new ASA, its reality, probably 75 plus of them (per the new CPA). Time for CAL guys lie in the bed THEY have made.

While that may be true I would not put it past ONE XJT GUY at CAL bending us over. Also, when CAL flowbacks went to XJT they went back to CAL, got their $$$, then shut down the flow through for XJT. They got theirs and left, that mentality has NEVER changed at CAL and never will.

I wont picket, I wont support a pilot group that only looks out for number one. The solution for that problem is to take care of myself first and now worry about them. 70 seaters will come to the new ASA, its reality, probably 75 plus of them (per the new CPA). Time for CAL guys lie in the bed THEY have made.

Are you an XJT pilot? Because if you are, I'd think you'd be kinda pissed that mgt's violation of our contract will result in hundreds of your brothers and sisters getting displaced from their homes in IAH. BTW, I walked the line for Contract '04. Did you?

The only pilots who will get displaced in IAH are the 37 drivers.

:smash:
Dude find a new hobby besides trying to throw bombs on this board. You have proven to be ill informed enough times. The vast majority of route changes announced with the big lawn dart are replacing XJT. If I'm not mistaken 100+ XJT guys are getting bumped out of IAH on the latest bid. Here's a quarter, go buy a freaking clue man...

Last edited:

You stupid phuk teenager. Go back to the regional board. We are going to put a boot up mgmts a$$ and kick yours out of our flying. CAL and UAL are taking the flying back or we are shutting it down. GET IT?

You stupid phuk teenager. Go back to the regional board. We are going to put a boot up mgmts a$$ and kick yours out of our flying. CAL and UAL are taking the flying back or we are shutting it down. GET IT?

What do you want to wager on that Gramps? You are being sold a bill of goods by your mec. They don't care much about the scope, only what that scope is good to trade for. Kiss it goodbye. Widebody folks can count on a raise. Narrow body pukes can count on getting the shaft. Hopefully you dont get furloughed.

You are being sold a bill of goods by your mec. They don't care much about the scope, only what that scope is good to trade for. Kiss it goodbye. Widebody folks can count on a raise. Narrow body pukes can count on getting the shaft. Hopefully you dont get furloughed.

CAL ALPA has been historically weak because it is still a scab union. If the scabs and the scab like pilots get a little something, kiss scope goodbye.

So what empty promises will the scabs and scab wannabes sell scope for?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back