• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Undershirt???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
wear the wifebeater. If you get stuck on an unscheduled overnight or your bag comes up missing you can walk over to wafflehouse from the overnight, smoke a pack of cigs and coexist like penut butter and jelly with the rest of the folks that are usually hanging around at the hotels we stay at.

Aviationrulz,

Really really nice avatar. However, I wouldn't expect to be a flightinfo member much longer when the mods see that one.

Dangerkitty said:
Aviationrulz,

Really really nice avatar. However, I wouldn't expect to be a flightinfo member much longer when the mods see that one.

i give it no more than 5 minutes........ Iliek the pink part though;)

Do you all really not recognize sarcasm? He was doing it as a joke with all the other posts out there...

Bob Loblaw said:
You're welcome. You know what they say: "a good pilot is always learning."

I guess I'm not a good pilot. :beer: I haven't learned a dang thing in years. If I had, I would've been a lawyer instead of a pilot!!!:laugh:

say again said:
I guess I'm not a good pilot. :beer: I haven't learned a dang thing in years. If I had, I would've been a lawyer instead of a pilot!!!:laugh:

Well, see, admitting you have a problem is half the battle. But I'd have to disagree about you not learning anything -- you've quickly learned how to use all the new smilies!

Bob Loblaw said:
Well, see, admitting you have a problem is half the battle. But I'd have to disagree about you not learning anything -- you've quickly learned how to use all the new smilies!

You're right!!!:beer: I guess I'm not bad after all.:pimp:

Polo Ralph Laurens and Calvin's have no side seam, shorter sleeves so they dont stick out of short sleeved golf shirts and are now tagless which adds soe extra comfort. They also have well-sewn collars so u can wear them with jeans if necessary. My oldest t's are white as can be, no pit stains (dont use anti-perspirant (sp?), and never shrink. Try a polo outlet, marshalls or tjmaxx for the best deals.

Latest resources

Back