Undershirt???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pc12_driver

Anyone have any suggestions about what the best kind of undershirt to get. I would prefer one that I can get at least a year's worth of use out of. Should I pre-treat? As long as we're here, let's get the underwear question out of the way too!!!!

Friggan GOOFBALLS!!!

You've got to be kidding me! I wear fruit of the loom undershirts. They last a while (longer than hanes). I think they are like 6 bucks for 3 of them. Who cares how long they last. I just buy new ones when they wear out. As for the underwear, you should have already figured that one out a while ago. Maybe you have been a free baller until now?

I don't wear undershirts. All the ladies beg to see my nips under my uniform. Typical pilots, can't dress themselves. Stupid questions get stupid answers.

Last edited:
pc12_driver said:
Anyone have any suggestions about what the best kind of undershirt to get. I would prefer one that I can get at least a year's worth of use out of. Should I pre-treat? As long as we're here, let's get the underwear question out of the way too!!!!

Friggan GOOFBALLS!!!

Did I just read this post correctly?
hmm, try http://www.epinions.com <heh>

pc12_driver said:

Friggan GOOFBALLS!!!

I wear Ralph Lauren undershirts. They are a bit pricey but the hold up a long long time. Plus they dont shrink at all after being washed.

Byford London is the best. Not sure if they are available in the US though.

I learned a fascinating fact about undershirts about an hour ago at Target.

Did you know that wife beaters are actually call "A-shirts"?

Undershirt...

I wear 100% cotton undershirts. I also go Commando under my pants. :) Feel the Breeze.. Ahhhh

Don't forget to pay your DUES.

Latest resources

Back