Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AAflyer

Greetings All,

It was a long and wet week here in CMH. Anyways, the NIFA SAFECON 2006 is now over. National champion is University of North Dakota..

Great competition this year!

AAflyer

Last edited:
gk,
Considering the number of people that volunteer their time and money, the number of students who practice, the number of people on this board who have competed in the past, some might care.

I am sorry, I wasn't bashing an airline, or calling names. God forbid I post aviation news on an aviation website.

Kudos to you for bringing down the forum.

AA

Last edited:
Thanks GK!

All my hard work as a flying saluki for this year means nothing to you. I second the comments of AAflyer.

Thanks for being a D*ck! :-D

nope nobody cares

WOW....who took the award for best flight suits??? I bet the competition was really heated for "Biggest Watch" this year!!! I know that the Riddle pilots really hang tough in the Newest Sports Car competition.

woody said:
WOW....who took the award for best flight suits??? I bet the competition was really heated for "Biggest Watch" this year!!! I know that the Riddle pilots really hang tough in the Newest Sports Car competition.
Don't forget the most sunglasses indoors at night competition" (Congrats to our worthy adversaries the Golden Eagles!)

On a serious note, congrats to UND and hopefully a good time was had by all teams. Anyone know how SJSU did? They're probably too wasted to answer the phone right now.

Last edited:
GREAT PICTURE!!! I just had a Riddle Flashback.....Good Job Guys!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back