UND Takes Nationals!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DJRobbioRobbio said:
I'll choose to keep my support for the Riddle Flight Team to myself...before I get frisked, fondled, and f***** up by those disserning folk :D

Granted I hate this place....but I support my University sponsored teams!

I don't know too many people that actually hate the riddle teams... ribbing is all it is ;)

Personally, however, I'm getting a little tired of winning the "ghettoest ride" competition.

Kent state brought several G-1000 equipped 172's.... several.

We had a 1969 Cessna 150 that leaked... I knew to rotate when the panel started shaking. :p

http://www.velikov.com/riddle.jpg

I have to admit, I laughed out loud at this. Poor guys. I'll be saving this pic for future reference against my F/O's ID badges.

Congrats to UND. Know a few grads from there. Apparently they can fly but they can also drink like absolute machines! And anybody that beats OSU in ANYTHING is alright with me!

DJRobbioRobbio said:
I'll choose to keep my support for the Riddle Flight Team to myself...before I get frisked, fondled, and f***** up by those disserning folk :D

Granted I hate this place....but I support my University sponsored teams!
I know one guy that was/is on the flight team, and he was the typical Riddle rat stuck up I'm god's gift to aviation and will get hired to fly a 747 with 200 hours. I'm not gonna spend my time defending that. Screw em.

I'm staying with my aunt and uncle right now and apparently a neighbors kid just started taking flying lessons and is going to come over to talk to me today...

So..do I encourage aviation, or scare him into being a lawyer?

gkrangers said:
I know one guy that was/is on the flight team, and he was the typical Riddle rat stuck up I'm god's gift to aviation and will get hired to fly a 747 with 200 hours. I'm not gonna spend my time defending that. Screw em.

I'm staying with my aunt and uncle right now and apparently a neighbors kid just started taking flying lessons and is going to come over to talk to me today...

So..do I encourage aviation, or scare him into being a lawyer?

Do both :)

Encourage his love for aviation, and tell him to pursue, but don't let that be his only means of life :)

In other words, go to college to be a lawyer, but get your ratings on the side as well. Makes you look a hell of a lot more marketable to an airline than just being your typical Riddle Aero Sci. lunchbox.

DJRobbioRobbio said:
Do both :)

Encourage his love for aviation, and tell him to pursue, but don't let that be his only means of life :)

In other words, go to college to be a lawyer, but get your ratings on the side as well. Makes you look a hell of a lot more marketable to an airline than just being your typical Riddle Aero Sci. lunchbox.
Are you AS?

gkrangers said:
Are you AS?

Nope, I'm Aviation Business Administration :)

I was originally in the AS program, I got the HELL out of that...That's just a 'glass ceiling' degree at best.

okay

gkrangers said:
Who cares.

A thousand or more students from around the country and their families at the regional and national level. It's been a nice way to meet people from the industry, as well as other students, and to improve our knowledge and skills as pilots.

I fLy pLaNeS said:
A thousand or more students from around the country and their families at the regional and national level. It's been a nice way to meet people from the industry, as well as other students, and to improve our knowledge and skills as pilots.

You forgot the drinking.*

*please note that the SJSU team does not drink during the event... but we never miss a chance before or after ;)

Last edited:
AAflyer said:
Students and contestants are not allowed to drink, just the judges and volunteers.;)

AA:beer:

I know all too well... and edited the original post to remove ambiguity ;)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back