• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UND Takes Nationals!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Where's U of I in that top 10? dammit. I wanna go back and help em beat Purdue!

Im with ya.... Why was i so anxious to graduate and get into this airline business when i coulda been helping U-I place better....
Heard we got 18th....... Lots of new young talent..... we are rebuilding

Go Illini!!! Next year....

Congrats to UND. Then again, what else is new? They dominated in the 80's and it looks like they still dominate.

down2mins said:
Hope you all had fun this year. It was a pleasure to host you. If there is anything you'd like us to improve on or keep the same for next year...please let me know! :)

AAFlyer - nice to meet you. Thanks for all your help!

Wish I could have done more, thanks. it was nice to have met you. Look forward to seeing you next year. Let me know if I can do anything for you at Eagle.

AAflyer

AAflyer said:
Wish I could have done more, thanks. it was nice to have met you. Look forward to seeing you next year. Let me know if I can do anything for you at Eagle.

AAflyer

Thanks! Glad to hear you'll be more involved and coming back next year. Thank you as well for the offer - I may take you up on that someday :)

HEY HEY! Alright! Finally Purdue beat OSU in something this year! Anyway, I think this stuff is pretty cool, despite those who think very little of it. Having had a small part in my past in coaching, I can knowledgeably say that the competition is quite fierce at the national meet (and some regional meets with notable rivals) and that any of those schools in the top 10 have some top-notch kids on board. Congrats to UND, get em' next year Boilers, and woo-hoo at seeing so many Big10 area schools in the top 10 mix.

I'll choose to keep my support for the Riddle Flight Team to myself...before I get frisked, fondled, and f***** up by those disserning folk :D

Granted I hate this place....but I support my University sponsored teams!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back