• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Uncle lies...A lot!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's not a lie if you believe it. It's a delusion. I was at the TC meeting in Feb and heard him say "military trained" myself. I was in the CAP for a bit back in junior high so I guess I'm military trained too!

Everything he's done so far is a delusion based on his belief that he is all knowing and whatever he touches turns to gold.

Can anyone verify the rumor that he cannot do business in Texas due to prior malfeasance of some sort? Don't have any details beyond that but I'm curious if that's part of the reason ops are moving to CGF when it was said along they would remain separate.

Can anyone verify the rumor that he cannot do business in Texas due to prior malfeasance of some sort? Don't have any details beyond that but I'm curious if that's part of the reason ops are moving to CGF when it was said along they would remain separate.

Can't verify it or even have any knowledge of that, in terms of him and business.
But we all knew at Options, that was one of his biggest lies. There wasn't any question what so ever that the Ops would be shut down and moved to CGF. It was more of a matter of when he would do it.

Come on warlord, tell all about Kenn's extensive military flight training. You have all the answers. I can't wait to hear this one.

Can anyone verify the rumor that he cannot do business in Texas due to prior malfeasance of some sort?

Please don't exaggerate the situation. He can do business, but not as a lawyer. He was either disbarred or prohibited from taking the bar exam in Texas. I don't remember the exact reason but it was over 15 years ago.

Please don't exaggerate the situation. He can do business, but not as a lawyer. He was either disbarred or prohibited from taking the bar exam in Texas. I don't remember the exact reason but it was over 15 years ago.

Did he ever pass the bar exam? It's in all his written bios that he graduated from Cleveland State's law school, so assume that's true. But never seen in writing that he actually passed the Ohio bar, just verbal statements about being a lawyer. Would love to know the truth about that, and about his 'airline time' with TWA, 'cause those times just don't add up.

He doesn't show up here, and that database includes active and inactive attorneys in the state (who haven't been disbarred). Curious.
http://www.supremecourt.ohio.gov/AttySvcs/AttyReg/Public_AttorneyInformation.asp

Last edited:
Lawyer, Air Force Pilot,+ whatever else he dreams about. He can sure generate millions in profit. I just hope he doesn't get caught before I can retire. Unfortunately Pinkas got caught holding the bag last time.

Lawyer, Air Force Pilot,+ whatever else he dreams about. He can sure generate millions in profit. I just hope he doesn't get caught before I can retire. Unfortunately Pinkas got caught holding the bag last time.

Amazing how he comes through all his ventures smiling and with more $, while his partners and investors often take it in the shorts. Brantley (Pinkas' group), RTN, Macquarie - seems there's always a mark to take the short end. This time it looks like it'll be the pilot group. At least the paychecks have always cashed, gotta give him that - even small as they are nowadays.

K.R.'s recent lies (claiming to be an Air Force trained pilot) and misdeeds (breaking federal law; again) bring to mind parallels with "The People of the Lie", a study of malignant narcissism by Dr. M. Scott Peck. During his carrier as a psychiatrist, Dr. Peck encountered several clients whose malignant narcissism didn't quite fit the categories of the Psychiatric Diagnostic Manual. In his book "People of the Lie" looks in depth at the characteristics of these individuals.

Although Peck is a professing Christian he's not exploring evil in a biblical sense. Instead he is presenting evil as a diagnosis, as an explanation for these peoples' pathology. His concept of evil offers a useful paradigm for understanding K. R. and other abusive leaders. Here are some quotations from the book, see if any of this sounds familiar?

It is necessary that we first draw the distinction between evil and ordinary sin. It is not their sins per se that characterize evil people...The central defect of the evil is not the sin but the refusal to acknowledge it.

If evil people cannot be defined by the illegality of their deeds or the magnitude of their sins, then how are we to define them? The answer is by the consistency of their sins. While usually subtle, their destructiveness is remarkably consistent.

The evil hate the light--the light of goodness that shows them up, the light of scrutiny that exposes them, the light of truth that penetrates their deception. Rather than blissfully lacking a sense of morality, like the sociopath, they are continually engaged in sweeping the evidence of their evil under the rug of their own consciousness.

The poor in spirit do not commit evil. Evil is not committed by people who feel uncertain about their righteousness, who question their own motives, who worry about betraying themselves. The evil in this world is committed by the spiritual fat cats, by the Pharisees of our own day, the self-righteous who think they are without sin because they are unwilling to suffer the discomfort of significant self-examination.

Utterly dedicated to preserving their self-image of perfection, [the evil] are unceasingly engaged in the effort to maintain the appearance of moral purity. They worry about this a great deal. They are acutely sensitive to social norms and what others might think of them. Outwardly [they] seem to live lives that are above reproach. The words "image." "appearance," and "outwardly" are crucial to understanding the morality of the evil.

[Evil is] the use of power to destroy the spiritual growth of others for the purpose of defending and preserving the integrity of our own sick selves. In short, it is scapegoating. A predominant characteristic...of the behavior of those I call evil is scapegoating. Because in their hearts they consider themselves above reproach, they must lash out at any one who does reproach them. They sacrifice others to preserve their self-image of perfection.

[A] reaction that the evil frequently engender in us is confusion. Describing an encounter with an evil person, one woman wrote, it was "as if I'd suddenly lost my ability to think"....This reaction is quite appropriate. Lies confuse. The evil are "the people of the lie", deceiving others as they also build layer upon layer of self-deception.

In addition to the fact that the evil need victims to sacrifice to their narcissism, their narcissism permits them to ignore the humanity of their victims as well....The blindness of the narcissist to others can extend even beyond a lack of empathy; narcissists may not "see" others at all.

Last edited:
KR, speaking about lies, could you show me where your uncle claimed to be an Air Force trained pilot? Just curious.

Latest resources

Back