• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Uh-Oh.... "Town Hall Meetings" at ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That is one thing DAL got right. After getting their six handed to them after selling the 9's to Valujet, they took the L15's and made beer cans out of em.

Wow didn't know the "9" has been around that long, the CRJ-900 that is! :)

Anyone have a play by play of the meeting? Or did absolutely nothing important come out of it?

I'd be funny if you got you a$$ kicked for being a total dick...or even funnier, you get furloughed. Jacka$$.

It's ok.. He's just "that guy". You know, "that guy" we all knew? The one who went off to college but always returned on the weekends to go to the high school parties and hit on the self-conscious freshman girls.

That explains why he's fascinated with the regional airline news. Because he's that guy.

Q & A session, talked about the MTC and the cancellations, talked about bus service by the new crew room coming in 2 weeks (to be approved by the city), some complaints about etrip and skedplus, Complaints about inefficient trips with less days off and low credit and something about regionals being shuffled around since the merger (Skywest back to Salt Lake, Mesaba out of Salt Lake and back to the north and Comair out of CVG to JFK and i guess that means SOME of our old destinations back to ASA out of ATL)....that's all I heard. Came in about halftime....dunno what was said earlier on.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back