• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Uh-Oh.... "Town Hall Meetings" at ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So I guess no one on here actually went to the meeting?
what? and find out the end of the world isn't really coming (yet)?
what fun would that be for them? better to spread death rumors.....even if there are no facts behind them...its the FI way

Sure, I was there.........45% pay raise for everyone, they are upping the guarantee to 95 hours of credit per month, one week of vacation- per month, and the new crew meals consist of food prepared by Outback Steakhouse. So, with that....who is the first to bitch????

Spaulding! You will get nothing and you will like it!

Please, be a little more obscure with your Caddyshack quotes..

-Obscurity is great as long as there is some connection to some sort of humor...

-Work on it.

Sure, I was there.........45% pay raise for everyone, they are upping the guarantee to 95 hours of credit per month, one week of vacation- per month, and the new crew meals consist of food prepared by Outback Steakhouse. So, with that....who is the first to bitch????

Why does it have to be Outback? I don't like Outback. The company is just trying to screw us when they could be giving us lobster.

Just kidding. But you are right. Someone would find something to complain about even with a package like that.

Only one week? Hmmmm...it's time to burn the place down.

Actually, I heard from my a room mate of my uncles, cousins, brothers, neighbors friend that ASA was going to readjust cost through the purchase of a couple of L1011's for our new DCI business model. We are going to have one departing flight in the morning that connects, in a round robin, AGS, CAE, GSO, BWI, HPN, CVG, DSM, LIT, SHV, MEI, VPS, PNS, VLD, and back to ATL. They figure there are some synergies to be had along with significant cost savings through crew utilization. Also, they figure we will need no more than five crews to do this. Thus, expect more furloughs.

That is one thing DAL got right. After getting their six handed to them after selling the 9's to Valujet, they took the L15's and made beer cans out of em.

Latest resources

Back