• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Uh-Oh.... "Town Hall Meetings" at ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You guys are all wrong. We just reinserted DFW charts in our jepps. Dallas is opening back up!
Hoorah.

Atleast those memos did not say " What big changes at Delta mean to you " member that one.

and Mesa Sucks.

You guys are all wrong. We just reinserted DFW charts in our jepps. Dallas is opening back up!
Hoorah.

Atleast those memos did not say " What big changes at Delta mean to you " member that one.

and Mesa Sucks.

lol- and how many Atlantians will be running from the overnights there. I always thought it was funny how the Dallas folks ran like hell to stay out of Atlanta, and the Atlanta folks ran like hell to keep out of Dallas, because of the airport and it's layout.

Hoorah.

and Mesa Sucks.

I assume that is for your CVG-DFW runs.

FWIW, they are doing a lot of work under that DAL gates. Construction that is.

speedtape, i think we cancelled many more flights in march than in april, and march was for wx. didnt we lose over 500 flights march 1? i think we cancelled less than 250 april 1 and 2. the bore-scope hurt much less than the snow did.

I was there for a few minutes. Just as advertised a town hall meeting. It was just a question and answer session as far as I could tell. The only thing I got out of it was much higher block hours for June. Tutt also said Total consciousness on our death bed for everyone, so at least we have that going for us.

I was there for a few minutes. Just as advertised a town hall meeting. It was just a question and answer session as far as I could tell. The only thing I got out of it was much higher block hours for June. Tutt also said Total consciousness on our death bed for everyone, so at least we have that going for us.

And is that scheduled for the fall?

What does that mean?

Latest resources

Back