• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAX pilot gets tough at IAD!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
These days you just have to assume that anything you do or say is being recorded. There's plenty of ********************heads out there that intentionally bait people just to record the reaction and go crying to the nearest lawyer.

True dat. Technological progress has it's drawbacks....Or opportunity, depending on how one looks at it. I know I've got one PA from many years back that I'm glad didn't go viral.

Last edited:
"I'm right here." Really? Dude needs some schooling on how to de-escalate a situation. Good grief, just walk away people.

High guard, low guard, blade, retreat!

If you're going to escalate a situation and say "I'm right here"..........

1. Know how to fight.

2. Be able to block a beotchslap

Whatever happened to that crewmember self defense training anyway? This guy probably was the class punching bag.

I'm sure that the wife and kids of the fat slob drunk passenger are very proud of him, as well as all the families with small children who were waiting in the boarding area to go Disney on their family vacation. What a fine spectacle.

What is going to sink this pilot is his fictional report of the incident... You know, the one he wrote before he found out the incident was posted on the interweb for all to see? "There I was, minding my own business, when this apparently drunk gentleman battered me for no reason whatsoever."

If you're going to escalate a situation and say "I'm right here"..........

1. Know how to fight.

2. Be able to block a beotchslap

Whatever happened to that crewmember self defense training anyway? This guy probably was the class punching bag.

1) know how to fight....... Well that excludes 99.6% of the pilot population!!!

Latest resources

Back