• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAX pilot gets tough at IAD!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
seems like the pilot provoked the passenger for a challenge to a fight. he eggs him on... not very professional. this is a drunk passenger.

It does seem like the pilot didn't help matters, and should have acted differently. But the more I think about it, the more I feel for him. How long had his day already been? What kind if horse******************** had he been dealing with? Etc. etc. I'm guessing he probably already wishes he had handled it differently. I hope it works out ok for him.

I've made a couple comments over the years that I shouldn't have. Luckily none of them ever came to anything, but they could have, looking back on it.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter how long or ********************ty his day may have been. There's never any reason to escalate a situation where you can just walk away. Trying to be Mr big bad tough guy just got him bitch slapped in front of the whole Internet universe. Good luck explaining that to HR in the morning.

Pretty sure the guy is trans states, and he's a much bigger redneck than the passenger. Way to go.

Wow, the pilot provoked him and encouraged the drunk to come on over "Im right here, we don't need to go outside..."

Likely means a couple more hours in RGS on 'interaction issues".

Classy...

It's amazing that in this day and age.....

That none of these idiots know how to shoot a horizontal video with their fancy phones.

It doesn't matter how long or ********************ty his day may have been. There's never any reason to escalate a situation where you can just walk away. Trying to be Mr big bad tough guy just got him bitch slapped in front of the whole Internet universe. Good luck explaining that to HR in the morning.

I'm not excusing him, and I wouldn't want to be in his shoes. I just wouldn't want to be judged and executed by the internet universe for one of my dumber moments. Just giving him the benefit of the doubt, and considering other factors.

These days you just have to assume that anything you do or say is being recorded. There's plenty of ********************heads out there that intentionally bait people just to record the reaction and go crying to the nearest lawyer.

Latest resources

Back