• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAX pilot gets tough at IAD!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I love how the pilot throws his leather pad to the side as if to say "It's on like donkey kong" only to get b($(tch slapped in front of everyone...another idiot making the rest of us look like whiney school children. If you engage a drunk you better be able to put up, or shut up. Did the drunk deserve what he got, hell ya, but don't agrivate the situation, Walk away...

This is why I dream of one day, if I really apply myself and study real hard, being good enough to fly cargo.

That's what you get for showing up at the gate early, should have taken a later shuttle and loitered longer at tenbucks.
BTW IAD is a real fartbox.

Last edited:
The Pilot was a GheyJetter.....just like CX, all mouth and leads with his face, I bet the drunk guys hand is still stinging from that face slap. I did notice the GheyJetter scamper off like a cockroach when the light is turned on.

The Pilot was a GheyJetter.....just like CX, all mouth and leads with his face, I bet the drunk guys hand is still stinging from that face slap. I did notice the GheyJetter scamper off like a cockroach when the light is turned on.

GoJetter? The IAD-PHL flights are all ERJ-145s which makes it TSA. And what's CX? Cathay?

GoJetter? The IAD-PHL flights are all ERJ-145s which makes it TSA. And what's CX? Cathay?
CX880, dogboy, Gheyjet cheerleader, whatever his/it's name is...

That door opens to many gates at that outdoor pier. Like 6 if I remember right. So you both could be correct. CRJ at inside the hook. possibly 5 other planes outside that door.

Based on the self defense skills of the pilot who got monkey slapped, it was Gheyjetts, kind of like CX880, tough Internet talk, but slink through the terminal with their ID turned around, that idiot talked smack and was smacked,and then ran away like a little kid on the playground.

Latest resources

Back