Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAX Letter to UAL Pilots over jumpseat dispute.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I cannot WAIT to see a Go-Jet Captain kick of a UAL CA from the UAX jumpseat. Hahahahahaha I am crying laughing just thinking about it!!!

Ironically, I'd bet SWA is going to pick up most of the slack. I say ironically, because they are also going to pick the passegers from United cancelled fllights.

How is that possible, for SWA doesnt have interline ticketing agreements with any carrier, and no one else can write a Flight Interruption Manifest (FIM) on an SWA flight.

I cannot WAIT to see a Go-Jet Captain kick of a UAL CA from the UAX jumpseat. Hahahahahaha I am crying laughing just thinking about it!!!

Why is that funny? I don't think that's funny at all. I'm glad they got this resolved. It was not a winner for anyone had the J/S war actually occurred, and yes, GoJet Captains would have been denying jump seats just like the other UAX carrier's Captains, and it wouldn't be any "more funny" than any other pilot getting kicked out of a jumpseat.

Jumpseat wars are not fun and are usually resolvable, as this one was. There is NO humor in them. Grow up.

Regionals(91 Viewing)
Regionals and related discussions.

I don't see the word "pilot" anywhere on there. What I do see is a "Major/LCC" (whichever Citrus is today...) pilot constantly cruising the "Regionals" board. Did they run your annoying @$$ off those boards?

Regional dispatchers have more of a dog in this UAX jumpseat fight than you...thus, we will continue to post here.
He likes to be a "BIG FISH" in what he perceives a small pond, since he flies a "real big A/C", he can come here and have instant credibility. But guess what? He paid to swing the gear on his first job, went to a bottom tier regional who is poised to grab the bottom of the foodchain title from messa, then got hired at the airline that has most likely the largest number of ALPA proclaimed SCABS on their seniority list, valuejet. Notice a trend? Instead of observing and learning, he wants to preach. He is so wrong he ain't never been right!
PBR

United pilot got kiced off the jumpseat for saying SA stole there flying

Latest resources

Back