Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAX Letter to UAL Pilots over jumpseat dispute.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow...all this time, SkyWest needed to have a union in order to have authority over their own jumpseat. Damn, had they known that, they may have voted differently.

I think if you take a second to read the beginning of the letter, you will note that it said each express carrier's jumpseat committees came to this agreement mutually.
And who is the SkyWest jumpseat committee? Would that be SAPA or Management? And if it is SAPA, is SAPA a Union? So it must be SkyWest Management that signed this letter then. So I am right and you are wrong. SkyWest Pilots did not sign this letter!

Besides, why didn't these guys and gals sign their names? Are they too chicken Shyt?

Last edited:
And who is the SkyWest jumpseat committee? Would that be SAPA or Management? And if it is SAPA, is SAPA a Union? So it must be SkyWest Management that signed this letter then. So I am right and you are wrong. SkyWest Pilots did not sign this letter!

Besides, why didn't these guys and gals sign their names? Are they too chicken Shyt?

So you admit that SkyWest management is doing what every airline management team should do, and uphold the rights of their pilots? And at one heck of a savings, too. Didn't even cost the SkyWest pilot's 1.95% of their earnings and 401(k) to get it done.

Shut you pie hole! The committee chair is a SkyWest pilot and he DOES NOT associate with management in anyway.

So you admit that SkyWest management is doing what every airline management team should do, and uphold the rights of their pilots? And at one heck of a savings, too. Didn't even cost the SkyWest pilot's 1.95% of their earnings and 401(k) to get it done.
And you point is what? You agree that the SkyWest Pilots did not sign this letter? That SkyWest Pilots enjoy substandard wages and 401K matching and contribution limits? They are at will employees and can be terminate without cause? What is your point?

Shut you pie hole! The committee chair is a SkyWest pilot and he DOES NOT associate with management in anyway.

I know this, too. And the Dispatch Representative also is not associated with management. Our Rep knew full well that this letter was being sent out today.

And you point is what? You agree that the SkyWest Pilots did not sign this letter? That SkyWest Pilots enjoy substandard wages and 401K matching and contribution limits? They are at will employees and can be terminate without cause? What is your point?

No, you're just the typical SkyWest basher that comes in stating untruthful things like every other ALPA chest-thumper. If anything you said had even one ounce of truth I wouldn't have even replied.

Thats Captain Pie Hole to you Captain DumbA$$. You know nothing about SAPA and the SkyWest Pilot group. The SkyWest Pilot Commettee Chair has no authority. If he or she wants to do something (like take a shyt), they have to ask for managements permission.

No, you're just the typical SkyWest basher that comes in stating untruthful things like every other ALPA chest-thumper. If anything you said had even one ounce of truth I wouldn't have even replied.
So this must make you a SAPA chest thumber. Thump-a-way!

I love this. Your argument lacks substance so you resort to name calling. How classy.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back