• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAV's for UPT Grads

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's because the fighter lifestyle is appealing to gays, so it is kind of like a social club where you can hang out with the boys and wear a scarf, and not be judged.

So thats why they like to play volleyball, then go take showers together....hmmmm

I visited 13 countries last year, flying a single seat fighter... so your point is, well, wrong.

I know airlift guys that have done that in a week or two. I have done 52 countries. Plus we need to define "visited". If it is nothing more than a fuel stop, then it does not count.

It is a simple fact that if really you want to see the world, a fighter is NOT the way to do it.

Having said that, flying a fighter would be cool for the first part of your career and then something bigger later on.

Recently someone I know was pulled from his fleet P-3 squadron early to go fly Global Hawk @ the AF RAG (or whatever u guys call it) and then to fly it for the Navy out of PAX for a while... On top of that, he got 3 weeks notice that he was going to be doing this for almost a year.

That's because the fighter lifestyle is appealing to gays, so it is kind of like a social club where you can hang out with the boys and wear a scarf, and not be judged.
I've never been assigned to "a fighter", but I know quite a few that have been: for all their quirks, I'd say most of them would laugh at anyone that made such a statement, knowing that said person had absolutely no clue as to what they get to do day-to-day.

I've never been assigned to "a fighter", but I know quite a few that have been: for all their quirks, I'd say most of them would laugh at anyone that made such a statement, knowing that said person had absolutely no clue as to what they get to do day-to-day.

I know quite a bit about what fighter guys do. I watched Top Gun and Iron Eagle at least 15 times.

Latest resources

Back