• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL wants to change jumpseating to ID90

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
UAL pilots need to grab their BAL$$ and vote strike againt this kind of FU*&ING BULLSH!T. Someone bring to Glen to my house so I can properly educate him on the way rual American solve probelms like him in an alley behind the bar.

Strike votes are usually AFTER an arbitrator is involved so it is wayy to early in the game for that. But I understand the meaning behind the comment.

This kind of stuff is RLA Negotiations 101 from the MGT side so far. Stay tuned for more of this kind of stuff in the future. It is designed for general ill will against UAL pilots and from some of the posts in the thread - worked perfectly.

Everytime i do a IAD flight i have 5 UA jumpseaters asking for a lift.
Hate to tell them that they will have to buy an ID90.

I was thinking the exact same thing. As soon as we all start leaving UA pilots behind at the gate this rule will change real quick I guarantee it. Tell your friends and spread the word!

This BS has to stop at some point, I'm so F***ing sick of hearing crooked news coming down from every single managment type. You know, I would hope if I were a UAL pilot I'd hope that I'd step up to the F***ING plate and do something about this (what, I wish I knew).

I won't be having any UAL jumpseaters if this happens. When you don't get on, then UAL can feel the wrath of the rest of the industry. As a fellow commuter, this is just plain disgusting.

Didnt the UAL drivers eventually come to the aid of UAX during the jumpseat war from last spring, I believe?

I do believe that yes, some jackass in UAL management got his roxx off thinking this one up, but until its a FOM revision and a UAL POSBD on their releases, lets see what UAL ALPA has to say about it.

And no, I have no doggie in this war...

UAL pilots need to grab their BAL$$ and vote strike againt this kind of FU*&ING BULLSH!T. Someone bring to Glen to my house so I can properly educate him on the way rual American solve probelms like him in an alley behind the bar.
Would that be the Blue Oyster Club?

As for UAL pilots grabbing their BAL$$, I don't see it happening. Especially with ALPA on the property, they will never strike. No one will ever strike again while ALPA is still on property.

Would that be the Blue Oyster Club?

As for UAL pilots grabbing their BAL$$, I don't see it happening. Especially with ALPA on the property, they will never strike. No one will ever strike again while ALPA is still on property.

ALPO couldn't whip it's way out of a wet paper sack.

If this goes thru....no UAL jumpseaters on my airplane....ALPA won't do anything...but WE can....

If this goes thru....no UAL jumpseaters on my airplane....ALPA won't do anything...but WE can....
What do you mean they won't do anything!? I'm sure the UAL guy who is spending his free time infront of Congress, trying to ban passengers from bringing batteries on airliners will be more than happy to fight for the JS!
Or maybe not:D

Sounds like August needs to be national "Fly Safe" month.

Latest resources

Back