UAL using Wilson Polling to ask mainline pilots about 70-100 seaters

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

General Lee

A friend of mine at FCAL (777 FO) was recently called by Wilson Polling asking about what the range of payrates should be on MAINLINE 70-100 seaters. Sounds like someone is interested.

Bye Bye---General Lee

If those 70-seaters and up go to mainline it will be a great thing. Some younger guys/gals might lose their seats/job for a short amount of time. But it will be better for the industry as a whole to have those aircraft at mainline.

yep!!! There are easily enough 70-100 seaters out there to call back all the UAL furloughed pilots. Those jobs need to be mainline jobs, its best for everyone.

About time SOMEONE starts taking back the flying. I sure wish we would.

Just because you have pay rates for 70-100 seat airplanes doesn't mean you'll capture the flying. Not to be a pessimist, but DL has pay rates for the CRJ. That hasn't led to mainline flying anything smaller than a -9.

Mainline pilots will sell out when the price is right. The majority could care less about losing leverage in negotiations by having to negotiate to actually achieve small airplane rates and work rules. However, right out of the playbook, the small plane negotiations will be used to improve payrates and benefits on larger equipment. The only pilots that care about this are the minority--junior pilots.

Mainline pilots will sell out when the price is right. The majority could care less about losing leverage in negotiations by having to negotiate to actually achieve small airplane rates and work rules. However, right out of the playbook, the small plane negotiations will be used to improve payrates and benefits on larger equipment. The only pilots that care about this are the minority--junior pilots.

I bid under 200 out of 12000 i can tell you on my fleet that is not even close to true...

Latest resources

Back