• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL TA passes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was told today by a source on the CAL side that the UAL side was attempting to get something before the first of the year, (not a certainty) and that CAL ALPA was shooting for late January. CAL process requires that DEC earnings be known before payout.

I was told today by a source on the CAL side that the UAL side was attempting to get something before the first of the year, (not a certainty) and that CAL ALPA was shooting for late January. CAL process requires that DEC earnings be known before payout.

You are correct, we get our first "retro" check on the 24th.

Just heard a rumor that sUAL will get their first retro in Dec and sCAL will get theirs in Feb (subj to higher tax rate and a new FICA yr). All I see in the contract is the LOA that states within 30 days a signing. Anyone know about this? If it's true, the rage will be uncontrollable.

Why the rage, because CALPA negotiated the payouts differently than we did?

Not rage, disgust. Cal MEC could have easily developed an advance on retro plan. Retro was mishandled in so many ways.

Love all of it, the " super ALPA" airline arguing with the "super scab" airline ohh I forgot they all got " forgiven" now they are " members in good standing with unfortunate dates of hire" sad for my many respected colleagues like myself who passed up CO in the '80s just to be relegated to negotiating with those " members in good standing"

Latest resources

Back