Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Stukadriver

67% in favor with 97.66% voting

Shame on the 2.34% that chose not to vote. I was in a road show and a guy on mil leave was begging for the chance, how do you not vote.

Shame on the 2.34% that chose not to vote. I was in a road show and a guy on mil leave was begging for the chance, how do you not vote.

The wifi reception under the rock which they live is terrible.

The TA that had zero chance of passing because it was an insult?

In any ratification vote there is always some very vocal, not very realistic extremists. These guys throw around personal insults at pilots that don't think as they do as if insulting someone somehow makes their point more valid, they think democracy only works if they agree with the outcome and they make all kinds of dire predictions that never come true.

Sadly, even if a majority vote a certain way, they will still try and undermine their leadership any way they can.

In any ratification vote there is always some very vocal, not very realistic extremists. These guys throw around personal insults at pilots that don't think as they do as if insulting someone somehow makes their point more valid, they think democracy only works if they agree with the outcome and they make all kinds of dire predictions that never come true.

Sadly, even if a majority vote a certain way, they will still try and undermine their leadership any way they can.

Sounds like what happened at Airtran during SLI 1

Just heard a rumor that sUAL will get their first retro in Dec and sCAL will get theirs in Feb (subj to higher tax rate and a new FICA yr). All I see in the contract is the LOA that states within 30 days a signing. Anyone know about this? If it's true, the rage will be uncontrollable.

FI,...... platform for the vocal minority.

Just heard a rumor that sUAL will get their first retro in Dec and sCAL will get theirs in Feb (subj to higher tax rate and a new FICA yr). All I see in the contract is the LOA that states within 30 days a signing. Anyone know about this? If it's true, the rage will be uncontrollable.

Buddy of mine on the L-UAL side said Retro will now be in 3 checks, with the first one now coming Dec 24th due to the extra taxes that could result from Fiscal Cliff. So, there were going to be 2 of them, the first 30 days after signing, and then the second after the SLI is done. But, again, since there could be tax ramifications, there will be a 3rd one which will equal 40% of the 1st check given out on the 24th. Clear as mud? 3 checks. The first will be 40% of what the first one WOULD HAVE BEEN.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back