• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL Rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Read between the lines, this is the "new way" of how airline mergers and Aq will be accomplished to circumvent the requirement to take on employees, 20% here, 40% there, 30% another place. Employees not needed...

good luck UAL guys and gals.

What new way are you talking about....you are using an article from 2002 and saying this is the new way of mergers in 2009????? WTF.

Actually, just trying to show the stupidity of the original post in this thread. How come some people take sarcastic responses such as my post as the truth.
I thought it was obvious that I was poking fun at the OP.
In fact, I purposely left the original 2002 date in the article...Jiminy Cricket!

Another village is missing its idiot.

Edited?

Actually, just trying to show the stupidity of the original post in this thread. How come some people take sarcastic responses such as my post as the truth.
I thought it was obvious that I was poking fun at the OP.
In fact, I purposely left the original 2002 date in the article...Jiminy Cricket!

Actually the date did not show on the original post, which is why I referenced it. If it was unintentional - no worries. If it was intentional....whatever, it's FI.

XR,

I'm headed to dinner in a few mins on my 2009 XR650L. Loads of fun.

T

whatever that means. I think maybe that's part where were supposed to be impressed or something.

Actually the date did not show on the original post, which is why I referenced it. If it was unintentional - no worries. If it was intentional....whatever, it's FI.

There was no date on the article that was sent to me that I posted.

Spaulding, you are correct. UAL bought the Pacific routes from Pan Am. Now, they maybe part of the break up if UAL fails. Hope I'm wrong, best of luck to all of us in this crazy business.

What mental math problem did you screw up in the interview....sounds like you still are ticked you got shot down....just go away and quit posting stupid old articles.

I didn't screw up any mental math problems. I passed the interview and worked for UAL for 7 years. I'm on my second furlough from that place!! I posted the full article that was sent to me as is. The dates that were referenced in the article "2009 & 2010" led me to believe that it is a fairly new piece of news. I put the disclaimer at the top to let all the readers know that I don't necessarily believe the article to be 100% true.

Stillflyn

I have no idea how much truth there is to this.

"UAL a whooley owned subsidieray of United Corp annuonced yestersday that it has just fired its bankruptcy coucil and expects to return to double profitibility next quatter. In light of this new informantive information UAL has announced that all stewdards will be fired and all stuardises will be replaced by Hooooters waiteresess. This announcement was accompanied by another annoucement stating that all RJ flying will be stopped immediatly (meaning now) and replaced with new 777 and -400 routes. Gate Garbage will also looose its contract and crew meals will be catered by Moes and Five Guys. The new TA is anything SWA gets but better."

This was sent to me in an email. I can't tell you my souce but its probably most likely true.

Moe's AND Five Guys? Mothaf ... Now that's an upgrade!

Latest resources

Back