• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL pilots seek release on April 30

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's because Heppner sent this out without coordinating with the CAL MEC. Not very smart on Heppner's part.

And we thought Heppner would be different than Wendy and Kravitz. This is too bad. I do think it was gutsy on the part of UALALPA as this will put the pressure on the CALALPA guys to either act or do their own deal. Doing a separate deal while s-UAL pilots are about to go out will be bad for all involved. Most CAL will be against working while s-UAL pilots are about to strike. It will be a complete mess.

Seems to be a mess already. I honestly hope you guys can get it worked out. We don't need another USair debacle.

I hope they walk but I don't think the have the ball$. It is time for a shock treatment in this unbelievably screwed up industry.

It's whether they'd even be released or not. Either way, the way it has been done doesn't bode well for the unity of the pilot groups... I can see their lack of faith though as our (UCAL) schedules are delayed by a week, and we just roll on our backs again like puppy dogs. I'm sure Jay will write a SCATHING position report on friday ...

Latest resources

Back