• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL new A/C order by the end of August

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This has as much of a chance at coming to fruition as Pocohole pilot clearing up her feminine infection problem.

You guys have it all wrong! They are going to by them, take delivery and OUTSOURCE them for someone else to fly at a LOSS. It's the United way!

Apparently the gov't has expanded the cash for clunkers program to include old B737s.

Typical Section 6 playbook.

"We've got these aircraft on order, but we can't take delivery until we get this pilot contract nailed down. So, again, the most we can give you is a 3% pay raise."

Yawn!!!! :rolleyes:

And UAL mainline ordering CRJ's? I doubt it.

Bombardier C-Series aircraft are not "RJs." They are 110-130 seat mainline aircraft with a 3x2 configuration.

not saying this rumor is true at all, but i am waiting on the first mainline carrier to order the C-Series so we can officially pin that aircraft onto the mainline tickets. That should be a great airplane when it comes.

Last edited:
not saying this rumor is true at all, but i am waiting on the first mainline carrier to order the C-Series so we can officially pin that aircraft onto the mainline tickets. That should be a great airplane when it comes.

Super broke the code. UAL getting the C series would be a great thing.

Nu

Latest resources

Back