Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
150 firm widebodies with 75 options

75 Firm C series CRJs with 75 options

There is part of your problem! You mainline guys think if it ain't made by Boeing or Airbus it must be an RJ. Draconian thinking and failure to adapt is why you are called a legacy. I would make sure this "RJ" is flown by UAL list and not your feed this time around.

Mmmmm...UAL order. QUICK....would SOMEBODY SEND ME A SCANTRON FORM because I just found out I'm 1/16th American Indian...AND 1/16th BLACK!!!

Yahooooooo. I'm in like Flynn!

And to think this dream was going to go to waste!

Isnt embraer designing a aircraft to compete with the c-series?

they already built it, the E-190. bombardier is just behind the power curve on getting it out but it looks like they are improving on what Embraer did with the E-JET.

Has the C series even flown yet? That has to be at least 5 years or more down the road. As the old saying goes, " when I see new planes on the ramp ". If it makes to the papers, stock will go up a few cents glen and his minions(sp) will sell a couple shares and then cancel the order.

Bombardier C-Series aircraft are not "RJs." They are 110-130 seat mainline aircraft with a 3x2 configuration.

says who?? It will be advertised to airlines and sold as an RJ...they (airline mgt) will love the idea since it will keep labor costs down. How many airline pilot contracts have open loop holes that don't protect these from being outsourced.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back