Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL MEC standing tough for tighter Scope---listen up United Express people...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Delta sucks!!

absolute truth above

Well the world needs ditch diggers too!!!!

I'm starting to feel like an illegal Mexican. You want me here to do the work you don't want to do, but you don't want me demanding to be treated fairly.

And when I finally work hard enough to drive a nicer landscaping truck, you get jealous about the nice lowrider rims I put on it and you demand I give the truck to you. You won't even let me come over and drive it, because your Navy buddy might want too!!

And by the way, you gave me that truck! Yeah, I know some of the larger trucks were given to me by the bankruptcy court, but you started it by giving me that first shiny one.

Viva La'Regional pilots!!!

We shall overcome!!!

Give a mainline crew an express schedule for a month and see what they have to say about us then.

They will first say "these guys must've been crazy!" They will then take that schedule and cut the number of trips down to something civilized, to accomplish the same passenger flow, as their aircraft carry three times as many passengers, in greater comfort, (with rear fuselage emergency exits).

They will first say "these guys must've been crazy!" They will then take that schedule and cut the number of trips down to something civilized, to accomplish the same passenger flow, as their aircraft carry three times as many passengers, in greater comfort, (with rear fuselage emergency exits).

Actually, most will say, "what, only 6 legs a day?!" since many of us routinely flew 10+ legs a day back at our commuters. Try flying around in the weather for that many legs a day without an autopilot.

Some of us at the Majors fly scheduled 6 leg days with 15:40 duty time. Some of us even do that all night long unscheduled if a downline aircraft breaks. Try continuous circadian rhythm flips for a month and report back to me about how "tough" regional flying is. ExJ-41, you ain't gonna make it in this industry if you think you are working hard now...

Actually, most will say, "what, only 6 legs a day?!" since many of us routinely flew 10+ legs a day back at our commuters. Try flying around in the weather for that many legs a day without an autopilot.

Some of us at the Majors fly scheduled 6 leg days with 15:40 duty time. Some of us even do that all night long unscheduled if a downline aircraft breaks. Try continuous circadian rhythm flips for a month and report back to me about how "tough" regional flying is. ExJ-41, you ain't gonna make it in this industry if you think you are working hard now...

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt!

I'm sure some guy at Republic sits there at altitude and thinks, the 717 pilot who used to fly this route got paid 3 times as much. Why am I not worth that?

I am that guy. Get me out of here - yesterday.

We don't want your jobs fellas, we want to work with you. Take it back. Please.

when booking an unwitting passenger on a United Express flight, is misleading the very loyal and trusting customers who expect to be flown to their destinations by an industry-leading professional crew flown by United pilots on a United mainline aircraft.
Geeez...she's just opening herself up to be a target:erm:

Yeah, because it's only been done by thousands of pilots before:rolleyes:

If flying is too tough for you, maybe you need to take up a desk job

Latest resources

Back