• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL Liquidation?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
In the 1960's Pan Am and TWA were two of the best airline jobs out there. Braniff was the most profitable airline in the 1970's. Eastern at one point was the largest airline in the U.S. in the 1980's. UAL in the 90's was thought by many as the strongest airline out there.
There is not a single airline out there that can be sure about their future. None of us are safe. It almost seems that the stronger an airline is at one point, the further it falls at another.
We all live in glass houses.

All the more reason to help the company out, as much as possible, and make an investment in the future. At least the Frontier pilots get it.

All the more reason to help the company out, as much as possible, and make an investment in the future. At least the Frontier pilots get it.

Didn't I see you driving the lav truck the other day just to "help out"?

In the 1960's Pan Am and TWA were two of the best airline jobs out there. Braniff was the most profitable airline in the 1970's. Eastern at one point was the largest airline in the U.S. in the 1980's. UAL in the 90's was thought by many as the strongest airline out there.
There is not a single airline out there that can be sure about their future. None of us are safe. It almost seems that the stronger an airline is at one point, the further it falls at another.
We all live in glass houses.

All this thread is about is another flame bait, FI.com "expert" yet again trying to "predict" a companys failure....and it does not happen.

I am sure SWAPA will be first in line to get it passed.:rolleyes:

AA

I have to throw the BS flag here Mr. aaflyer. I realize that SWAPA is the most influential pilot organization around but...

You all have to admit that once alpo got on board, age 65 was a done deal. Quit blaming SWAPA.

Here's something to help one make a decision on the future of UAL. Managements memo the other day stated they were taking mainline out of 5 cities and handing it over to express because,"THEY DONT HAVE ENOUGH MAIN LINE AIRPLANES TO COVER THE SCHEDULE", WTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and this management team needs a bonus. Hedging comes to this, $1.50 for jet a in SAN, $3.75 in DEN. Hedges affect the hubs. Give them another bonus

Latest resources

Back