• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL Embraer-170

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OH MY GOD!!!! I am so sick of this, "We own you, You own nothing Crap..." I DON'T CARE!!! I fly a saab, and thats it. I don't work for CHQ, I work for SA. I also work for RAH. If I have it my way, I will stay at SA. I don't even care if I have to go back to being an F/O.

I really hope that all of the CHQ pilots are not the *CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED* like are represented on this board. Please, just let us be. Take whatever seat you want, because god knows, I don't even deserve a crumb off your foot long sub. Oh, and by the way, Thank you for showing me what a real pilot is... Greedy, Greedy, Greedy!!!

Now I know why I rarely post on here. The flightinfo jocks are insane! My first post was to bring light of something very clear if you are not drinking magic cool-aid. My point was: Shuttle guys were getting way too amped over something that they cant even fly yet, most importantly because they arent on the CHQ seniority list.

It seems like only Shuttle folks (and former Shuttle folks) understand how this whole thing works.
SA is a subsidiary of Republic just like Chautauqua. I don't understand why some people (in CHQ) can't understand a simple, fairly straight forward flow chart.

Here's a reminder: Wexford is majority shareholder in Republic Airways. Republic Airways owns Shuttle America and Chautauqua. Chautauqua did not buy Shuttle!
Me thinks Chip might have something on his shoulder.

Obviously Chautauqua is a subsidiary of Wexford, Shuttle America is too. So is Repulic. BIG DEAL!!!! None of that matters. Everybody knows (CHQ, Shuttle, Republic, Bryan Bedford) that you have to be on the CHAUTAUQUA list before you can fly a SHUTTLE AMERICA EMB-170. Its really that simple, and you guys are blowing it out of the water. Just normal discussion and fact listing really, not meant to be offensive to you Shuttle folk. Hopefully the 8 people in charge of our entire list merger will be done quickly. Yes, 8 people, not us on Flightinfo.

Nothing can be done quickly until the two unions can settle on which local is going to represent the Shuttle certificate.

Until that is settled, the intergration issue will remain on the back burner.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Shuttle, may your saabs live forever. I hope you get stuck in them for a while... Maybe you all can wait around on the aquisition long enough that the saabs will be gone. Whos to say you guys and gals wont goto the 145? Maybe you can goto STL and fly the exciting american connection routes.

BTW IBT 747 represents CHQs contract. NO other union. If you want to be with CHQ (ie fly 170s) you MUST be a IBT 747 member.

GOSH (Napoleon)

SlapShot said:
Nothing can be done quickly until the two unions can settle on which local is going to represent the Shuttle certificate.

Until that is settled, the intergration issue will remain on the back burner.

Does that mean that SA will need to negotiate 170 rates? Does SA have 170 rates? Because I'm sure Teamsters 747 won't let you piggy-back off their contract if you don't become part of their union!

Hopefully Don Treichler will step in and decide ASAP how silly all this is. One union, one local, one contract, one seniority list. The 747 local won this scope, I promise it will represent this pilot group.

I don't think Saab pilots care if the Saabs stay around forever since they'll be getting bypass pay soon.As soon as the shuttle america list hits 200 they'll be the best paid Saab drivers in the world.

SF-340 @ $65 an hour, with block or better... Hell yeah, looks like our on time minus :10 just improved. "Sure, let the guy on spot 102 go first, and 104." CHA-CHING!!! "OOPS, our gates occupied, I'll just go hold on the H ramp." Yeah, RAH is going to keep them forever.

FlyingDawg said:
Hopefully Don Treichler will step in and decide ASAP how silly all this is. One union, one local, one contract, one seniority list. The 747 local won this scope, I promise it will represent this pilot group.

Treichler doesn't have anything to say about it! 264's right to represent the pilot's at Shuttle are guaranteed by federal law, Railway Labor Act. They have a lot more bargaining power in this matter than most people understand.

Oh my god.....You guys are fighting like two alley cat's over who has a bigger johnson.

I needed a good laugh, thanks.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back