UAL Embraer-170

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SlapShot said:
Nothing can be done quickly until the two unions can settle on which local is going to represent the Shuttle certificate.

Until that is settled, the intergration issue will remain on the back burner.

If one union represents the SA certificate, and another represents the CHQ & REP certificates, then who negotiates the next contract?

Any new news from the Teamsters?

Full of LUV said:
You are all very sad individuals, I can't believe the glee from all of you as the 737 replacement is rolled out across America, flown for about what a UAL captain would have made in per diem. I can forsee the day when the EMB 190 or 210 comes on line, paying less, hauling more and ALL of you will be pissing in your wheaties as you read about a bunch of, famililess, petulant, 20 somethings just dieing to fly it without even a 401K or benefits so they can log Jet time.
Whatever you are making to fly this thing, it too will be deemed "excessive" by the newbies and wantabes of the future. Mark my words!

You want to blame somebody....blame UAL management....not UAX carriers.

Dude, with 2100 hrs your most likely a regional puke like the rest of us....

Last edited:
FlyingDawg said:
If one union represents the SA certificate, and another represents the CHQ & REP certificates, then who negotiates the next contract?

Any new news from the Teamsters?

All flying will be done from the CHQ master seniority list... thus anyone on this list will be represented by the ibt747 CHQ contract. there will be no seperate contract at each carrier.

House_X said:
You want to blame somebody....blame UAL management....not UAX carriers. Dude, with 2100 hrs your most likely a regional puke like the rest of us....

It doesn't matter whether Full of LUV is a regional pilot, a LUV driver, or Mr. Lindbergh himself. The "blah blah blah you're flying a DC-9 for regional pay blah blah blah" argument is as stale as month-old bread. Is it unfortunate for the profession that the new 70+ seat airplanes aren't flying as mainline? Yes. Is it the fault of any single regional pilot? No. This is the job, this is what it pays, and if you don't like it, go be a manager at Circuit City or something.

This is not the business to make a ton of money anymore... There are a thousand other occupations you could go into with more money, more home time, and less stress. It seems like the inevitable outcome of the argument that FullofLuv uses is "you're all whores". Could the argument possibly be any more trite?

Oh man and I was hoping for a good game of Red light, Green Light or Red Rover.

I have a good way to solve this intergration issue, DODGE BALL!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back