• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL Embraer-170

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CHQ pilots flying the 170's Under Republic? aaaaaaaa so whats different about them and the pilots flying for GO Jets?

inbound said:
CHQ pilots flying the 170's Under Republic? aaaaaaaa so whats different about them and the pilots flying for GO Jets?

We all operate under the same union and fall under the same pay rates, contract and seniority list. Go Jet does not. They are undercutting the current Trans States pilots (lower pay, crappy work rules, etc.)

inbound said:

Yeah I agree with RP170 above. Rep is not like Gojets.

328dude said:
Oh my god.....You guys are fighting like two alley cat's over who has a bigger johnson.

I needed a good laugh, thanks.

I think you've figured it out!

It's kind of like watching a train wreck with these guys hiding within the internet who all work for RAH now.

Rumors fly and everyone has all the answers...yet nobody has the final answers...

Wanna phone a friend?

Someday we'll ALL realize we're just a bunch of mushrooms here.

SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT UP already.
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
I'm gonna have to go to therapy because of you guys and gals always fighting.

I don't want to sound arrogant or cocky, but I am confident in saying thaqt you probably don't need gouge material. The aircraft systems have been symplified to that point that the answer to most systems questions is "It works automatically in accordance with system logic."

Coming off of previous aircraft where had 3 different gouge/study packets and "supplemental" study sheets, I feel that the aircraft systems and even the SIM portion have been symplified s to the point that you can even have fun learning in the sim.

If your training is anything like our training, you really don't need gouges. Don't worry about having enough time to learn the info, just relax and have fun. It's a nice aircraft.

Cracker said:
I don't want to sound arrogant or cocky, but I am confident in saying thaqt you probably don't need gouge material. The aircraft systems have been symplified to that point that the answer to most systems questions is "It works automatically in accordance with system logic."

Coming off of previous aircraft where had 3 different gouge/study packets and "supplemental" study sheets, I feel that the aircraft systems and even the SIM portion have been symplified s to the point that you can even have fun learning in the sim.

If your training is anything like our training, you really don't need gouges. Don't worry about having enough time to learn the info, just relax and have fun. It's a nice aircraft.

I appricate your writing that. Sounds like great a great plane! Thanks for the Info!

Sad, very sad

You are all very sad individuals, I can't believe the glee from all of you as the 737 replacement is rolled out across America, flown for about what a UAL captain would have made in per diem. I can forsee the day when the EMB 190 or 210 comes on line, paying less, hauling more and ALL of you will be pissing in your wheaties as you read about a bunch of, famililess, petulant, 20 somethings just dieing to fly it without even a 401K or benefits so they can log Jet time.
Whatever you are making to fly this thing, it too will be deemed "excessive" by the newbies and wantabes of the future. Mark my words!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back