• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL/CAL pilot talks hit snag, article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You can not fire Republic !!! They need United's money, and compete against them too. WHO will they deadhead their crews on? How will they get United to buy fuel at the United gates and then taxi the airplane over to their gates for MKE or DEN flight? Please no, they love taking your money and using it against you.

UNITED will say eventually GOOD BYE REPUBLIC .... DELTA will not be far behind..

The whipsaw is more valuable to them-
cart's leading the horse and driver

You can not fire Republic !!! They need United's money, and compete against them too. WHO will they deadhead their crews on? How will they get United to buy fuel at the United gates and then taxi the airplane over to their gates for MKE or DEN flight? Please no, they love taking your money and using it against you.

UNITED will say eventually GOOD BYE REPUBLIC .... DELTA will not be far behind..

Ha ha ha, you're such an idiot

Day 544

Captains hit $80K retro check today. This is going to go a lot higher before it's done.

retropay2009.com

You're talking about the contract. This disagreement isn't about pay raises and work rules.

And yes, we could walk out, sit, and give them a big middle finger. But the merger will happen without us, whether we like it or not. Do you want your representatives to be included in the shaping of the new airline? There's no right or wrong answer I guess. It just depends if you want to negotiate or not. For now, it looks like the CAL and UAL pilot reps have taken your suggested track.

It's always about pay and work rules. This is all connected. Merger, labor peace, new contract, JV, merged senority list, etc. Don't ever think for one momment that it's not. UAL does not have the luxury of knowing middle managment Lorenzo goons still running middle management the way they did in the 80's. Unless we get some new blood in, and yes anyone from UAL is new blood, and remove from the top down starting with Fred and his cronies, once we merge you will get a better understanding.

WE HAVE THE LEVERAGE HERE. If they wish to continue to play these piss-ant games, so be it. We have the ability to make this look 10 times worse than any USAIR/AWA merger could ever look.

The MEC has tried this their way and it simply is not going to work. Time to let our enemy come to us. We have what they want and it is going to cost them dearly. :uzi:

I'm in it for the long haul. I'm saving money for a strike and hopefully if it comes down to it, I'll be ok. 100 percent retro pay. It's a must!!!

"Do you want your representatives to be included in the shaping of the new airline?"

Sounds a lot like the age 65 sales pitch. Answer: Not if all they do is nod their heads and line their pockets.

UAL does not have the luxury of knowing middle managment Lorenzo goons still running middle management the way they did in the 80's. Unless we get some new blood in, and yes anyone from UAL is new blood, and remove from the top down starting with Fred and his cronies, once we merge you will get a better understanding.

As a CAL pilot myself, I second that. You are 100% correct.

Latest resources

Back