• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL/CAL pilot talks hit snag, article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Power is dry, locked up tighter then a drum. However we are stockpiling a ******************** load of it.

Call your reps

Call your reps if you want to find out about what is happening. It's not about scope. They're not even talking about big stuff yet, or at least not officially. It's all part of the dance...

We've been dancing with them for more than 2 years now. We started in April 2008 which was 8 month early and we are now a year and a half past the amendable date. I say walk out, sit, and wait for them to come to us. Piss on 'em. You want a merger done, you want your JV scope changed, you want a well run merged airline, here's what we are offering.

We've been dancing with them for more than 2 years now. We started in April 2008 which was 8 month early and we are now a year and a half past the amendable date. I say walk out, sit, and wait for them to come to us. Piss on 'em. You want a merger done, you want your JV scope changed, you want a well run merged airline, here's what we are offering.

You're talking about the contract. This disagreement isn't about pay raises and work rules.

And yes, we could walk out, sit, and give them a big middle finger. But the merger will happen without us, whether we like it or not. Do you want your representatives to be included in the shaping of the new airline? There's no right or wrong answer I guess. It just depends if you want to negotiate or not. For now, it looks like the CAL and UAL pilot reps have taken your suggested track.

You're talking about the contract. This disagreement isn't about pay raises and work rules.

And yes, we could walk out, sit, and give them a big middle finger. But the merger will happen without us, whether we like it or not. Do you want your representatives to be included in the shaping of the new airline? There's no right or wrong answer I guess. It just depends if you want to negotiate or not. For now, it looks like the CAL and UAL pilot reps have taken your suggested track.

Try not to sound weak. If they want the cost savings as advertised, then they will negotiate for "peace", and that will make Wall Street happy. They are already playing games, which needs to be stopped. If they really want labor peace, they have a long way to go, and you need to recognize that. Man up please and grow a pair.

Try not to sound weak. If they want the cost savings as advertised, then they will negotiate for "peace", and that will make Wall Street happy. They are already playing games, which needs to be stopped. If they really want labor peace, they have a long way to go, and you need to recognize that. Man up please and grow a pair.

Wow, another internet tough guy. So surprising on flightinfo.com! Let me ask you, johnsonrod....before you started shooting your mouth (fingers) off, did you have any clue as to what you're talking about? Could you please explain to me what this walkout was concerns? Or was this another instance of, "Ready, Fire, Aim!"

dont stockpile powder, stockpile LUBE

Pay no attention to the union hater, he's very used to grabbing his ankles, and probably prefers NO lube.

Latest resources

Back