• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UA to charge UAX employees per segment

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My resignation will occur at 2:01 prior to departure, as per the PPM.

Is this before or after you raise the black flag and start slitting throats........sounds like you're raising the white flag and running like a scared frenchman......

How about quit whining like a school girl, get in, sit down and stfu and try not to kill anyone while doing your J O B! Your ego is nauseating. For your own safety please stay home and avoid any human contact while drowning your sorrows. With your personality the proper song would be "I drink alone", by George Thorgood. Enjoy your cosmos today because when you wake up tomorrow your life is still going to be depressing and devoid of any real meaning. Cheers!

Is this before or after you raise the black flag and start slitting throats........sounds like you're raising the white flag and running like a scared frenchman......

How about quit whining like a school girl, get in, sit down and stfu and try not to kill anyone while doing your J O B! Your ego is nauseating. For your own safety please stay home and avoid any human contact while drowning your sorrows. With your personality the proper song would be "I drink alone", by George Thorgood. Enjoy your cosmos today because when you wake up tomorrow your life is still going to be depressing and devoid of any real meaning. Cheers!

Wow,
Rinse the sand out of your mangina, take a deep breath and realize this is F/I.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back