• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UA pilot punched by pax video

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
By the way- anybody else seeing this "safe, secure way to meet the only big breasted Chinese single ladies,banner ad?" Hahaha- trolling on FI:)---------->>>>>>>>>>----->>>>>--->>>
I'm sure that's very specific targeted advertising by the FI madmen! ;)

I believe that is Google Adsense at work. The banners you see are targeted specifically for you based on Google searches performed on your computer. Big Breasted Chinese Ladies, huh Wave?

Asian's aren't usually my thing:) but can't deny my fiance's mothers side has done some good things for her!
Pretty funny:)

I believe that is Google Adsense at work. The banners you see are targeted specifically for you based on Google searches performed on your computer. Big Breasted Chinese Ladies, huh Wave?

Wave likes big breasted Chinese ladies? Well, duh... who doesn't?! :blush:

Bubba

One guy was an out of control drunken moron. The other showed a lack of professionalism. Maybe they can ride on the belt loader together.

To the pilot's defense, being sold out by your major airline pilots can lead to the stress of being a disrespected second class citizen. Can't get money you earn bc you're whipsawed against other regionals. Get scheduled in all kinds of sh/t ways. That sh/t builds up.

No excuses really. But that sh/t does wear on you and you might not act as well as you would at all times.

If you can justify the actions of that pilot then you are even a bigger idiot than you have already proven yourself to be.

Aww split bar, I thought we already changed the subject to big breasted Asian girls
Where you been? Haha;)

(And I can be an idiot if you want, but I'm a rich one w/ a pretty good resume- so... What does that make you? Haha- but at least I'm consistent- I agreed with you if you bothered to notice, but i disagree with outsourcing on every level- it amazes me how many do in their own way)

Latest resources

Back