• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Typewriter for SWA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well I guess they liked my UNprofessional look then. I hand wrote mine in black ink. They really dont give a rats behind as long as it is filled out correctly and honestly.

I used PDF Editor (Google it) for mine. Easy to use and looked really nice after everything was printed. Only had to sign the signature lines and that was it.

Well I guess they liked my UNprofessional look then. I hand wrote mine in black ink. They really dont give a rats behind as long as it is filled out correctly and honestly.

Ditto for me as well. I was going to type it and all my SWA buds said not to waste the time. "This isn't Delta", I believe one of them said (His words-not mine).

Handwriting worked for me, however, with the tools available, it's not too hard to type and make it look good.

I saved mine into PowerPoint and it worked very well too, as I didn't have (and was too cheap to pay for) the professional adobe version.

No matter what - TYPE not handwrite. As for finding the typewriter - Have your wife/g-friend send out a mass email to her book club/friends asking to borrow one. I had a reply same day. When I was done she wanted me to keep it but I refused, I didn't want her brick either.

Good luck!!

Baja.

I saved mine into PowerPoint and it worked very well too, as I didn't have (and was too cheap to pay for) the professional adobe version.

This was the easiest method, scanned the docs and then save them on powerpoint slides, from there just add text boxes.

The hard part is when you add up your hours and come up with a different total 6-9 times like I did.

re-check your hours spread sheet a week prior to the interview and make sure it matches what you have online with SWA.

They printed out our online info a few days before the interview date

I know it's easier said than done, but RELAX and be yourself.

Best of luck

Latest resources

Back