Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Two people in Aviation with Kids. Does it work?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
She then filed for divorce and broke up their home with two young teens over this lack of "meeting of the minds" which I contend was due to her placing her career ahead of her family.

Oh, I see....so SHE placed her career ahead of her family but HE didn't? Why didn't HE quit American and put his family first?

Oh, I see....so SHE placed her career ahead of her family but HE didn't? Why didn't HE quit American and put his family first?

because she's the bloody mother! wow... you're dense. That or a carpet munching counter cultural femanazi..

It's worked for thousands of years.. and all in 20-30 years the social engineers think they can undo millions of years of evolution and thousands of years of culture and religion! :rolleyes:

So he lost his entire family because he refused to have a "meeting of minds" so I guess millions of years of evolution didn't work so well for him, did it?

Because she is the "bloody mother" doesn't hold up in court either.

Because she is the "bloody mother" doesn't hold up in court either.

oh yes it does! I read someplace that more than 90% of the time the woman gets custody of the young children when both are working. There is a reason for that.

So what do you think of my new Avitar? I think you two should get a kick out of it..

because she's the bloody mother! wow... you're dense. That or a carpet munching counter cultural femanazi..

It's worked for thousands of years.. and all in 20-30 years the social engineers think they can undo millions of years of evolution and thousands of years of culture and religion! :rolleyes:

Aaaaah, I was just testing you to confirm that you are a chauvanist neanderthal.....

Yep, it's 100% confirmed!

Dad can do what he wants but the woman has to sacrifice....nice.

There you go with the religion bull$hit again....I guess since the priests have been molesting little boys for years too that's acceptable. We wouldn't want to "undo" years of that either. :rolleyes:

FMS - You better treat her nice, by your own account, the judge will give HER your kids (and your money if you don't).

She thinks message boards are for (as she calls it) loosers otherwise I'd have her post on here that for the most part she has her way in just about everything. 10 years in January, and we're both still the best of friends and would love nothing more than to spend the rest of our lives together.

Best of wishes to all of you and safe flying.

Peace out.

She thinks message boards are for (as she calls it) loosers otherwise I'd have her post on here that for the most part she has her way in just about everything.

FlyUnited,
I think you mentioned something related to this in a previous post. Looks like you were right. :D

Latest resources

Back