Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Two people in Aviation with Kids. Does it work?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
flyunited,
since when does posting on flight info with a beer in my hand make me a classy guy?
she is proud because i treat her right...that includes loving her and bangin her. don't try and tell me that you make love every single time. ever heard of makup sex? morning sex? drunk sex? just got home from my trip sex at midnight?

get real....the point is if your physiological needs are getting met, it doesn't matter if you have two kids and a spouse flies. If you're in balance mentally, physically, spiritually and physiologically, then two kids has nothing to do with anything, nor does whether or not two spouses fly. substitute occupation in the blank space and consider the premise

Wow.... talk about trying to reason with a barking dog... mega...dare I even try to offer some perspective? Dare I say trying to understanding does not mean condoning....?? Were to begin! I feel like Hellen Kellers teacher.... so much work to do, but the sooner we start the sooner we can get you going!!

flyunited,
since when does posting on flight info with a beer in my hand make me a classy guy?
she is proud because i treat her right...that includes loving her and bangin her. don't try and tell me that you make love every single time. ever heard of makup sex? morning sex? drunk sex? just got home from my trip sex at midnight?

get real....the point is if your physiological needs are getting met, it doesn't matter if you have two kids and a spouse flies. If you're in balance mentally, physically, spiritually and physiologically, then two kids has nothing to do with anything, nor does whether or not two spouses fly. substitute occupation in the blank space and consider the premise

Dude... you came across as a MAN that treats women (albeit your woman) as sex objects... which is a threat to the woman who defines herself professionally. It doesn't matter if your woman loves the sex, women according to some women are not sex objects...

Keep in mind though... if two working airline parents are playing tag team schedules.. then the sex isn't as good as it can be.... then again maybe flyual is just fustrated cause her sex life has suffered for the professional identity......... but I think I am wrong....
:beer:

rez,
maybe came across that way.. yep i reread it. but, i was trying to make a laser point. grown men and women need to be made love too or insert adjective to describe the passion one may feel, or the emotional release that comes from... coming home from a long trip and commute,tired and sleepy, to arrive at my bed and see my beloved. it stokes the coals of passion. in marriage as I have seen in 16 years now, it ain't always fabulous, but sometimes it is just great. if two people are disconnected due to airline jobs, or other demands , many agree that you have to make time for it, it has to be good to be satisfying and soothing; and at the end of the day you gotta sense each others high and lows. sometimes i don't feel like it, neither does she. we have two kids and they're a joy.

rez,
maybe came across that way.. yep i reread it. but, i was trying to make a laser point. grown men and women need to be made love too or insert adjective to describe the passion one may feel, or the emotional release that comes from... coming home from a long trip and commute,tired and sleepy, to arrive at my bed and see my beloved. it stokes the coals of passion. in marriage as I have seen in 16 years now, it ain't always fabulous, but sometimes it is just great. if two people are disconnected due to airline jobs, or other demands , many agree that you have to make time for it, it has to be good to be satisfying and soothing; and at the end of the day you gotta sense each others high and lows. sometimes i don't feel like it, neither does she. we have two kids and they're a joy.

Agreed.... I can only imagine with two flying careers and the schedules that go with it.... that trying to get in good booty is tough... like you said, you can pencil in a jam session between unpacking your bag and she packing her bag... but at times scheduled sex can be more like a chore...

Kinda reminds me of the "screw you sex" joke.... as two pilot couples do the changing of the guard they pass each other in the hall/stairs/grarage/driveway and say 'screw you!"

But the major commonality in this thread is choice. These are the choices we have made....

Wow.... talk about trying to reason with a barking dog... mega...dare I even try to offer some perspective? Dare I say trying to understanding does not mean condoning....?? Were to begin! I feel like Hellen Kellers teacher.... so much work to do, but the sooner we start the sooner we can get you going!!

"Reason"????????????

If you are talking about the losers on welfare, then PUUUUUHLEAASSSSE.......don't even try unless you have spent even one iota of a second dealing with these people. I speak from experience, do you? They are not victims, they are manipulative and unmotivated (let me just clarify....most of them....I realize there are some that truly are trying and down and out but most take advantage of the system).

Awwww, you feel like Helen Keller's teacher? Dude, if you are trying to convince yourself that I am "Helen Keller" and you are some kind of teacher that will "enlighten" me, please, put the crack pipe down and go back to spending some time with your kids after the high wears off, K????

Hey! Since I obviously like to get annoyed by the things you say most of the time and I am glutton for punishment, what the hey?

Let's read some of that "perspective" Rez. Oh, and your experience with the topic would be great too.....

Mega- Why not start a new thread...otherwise this one will get hi-jacked and reach "mega" proportions...

This one's already been hijacked.

Nah, not starting a new thread about lazy people. Let's just drop this one because it's a REALLLY touchy thing with me. I finally left the hospital and I haven't had to deal with those people and my life has been 1000 times better so better not to talk about it.

:D

This one's already been hijacked.

Nah, not starting a new thread about lazy people. Let's just drop this one because it's a REALLLY touchy thing with me. I finally left the hospital and I haven't had to deal with those people and my life has been 1000 times better so better not to talk about it.

:D

Ok.... lets get back on topic....

Women make better caregivers to infants than men and a spouse should stay at home with the kids....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back