Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Two people in Aviation with Kids. Does it work?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
1.HUH?!?!?
NO CLUE as to what you are getting at here.
People change yet take responsibility for your actions and don't blame the SOB for being an a$$?????? Who are you supposed to blame? Yourself? People change but it's all your fault that you didn't see it coming? No f***ing clue as to what in the world you are getting at here. All I see this is all the more reason to have a backup plan of your own so you don't have to stay with someone if they become that way. NEXT!!!!

Its seems from the limited perspective of the moniker message boards, you want the benefits of a long term stable relationship with a ready to go, easily accessable escape plan. In general, many might hesitate to commit if the partner was holding hands on one side with the other hand on the eject lever...

Sure.....whatever your two (you and satpak) twisted little minds want to think. I really don't give a $hit what you two think. I am done with this thread.

Its seems from the limited perspective of the moniker message boards, you want the benefits of a long term stable relationship with a ready to go, easily accessable escape plan. In general, many might hesitate to commit if the partner was holding hands on one side with the other hand on the eject lever...

Hey Megadeath, just ignore these chauvinist pigs. My wife makes an excellent point when she says NO MAN could handle it if they woke up and found they had traded places with their pregnant, career minded wife. And the constant whining would be hysterical.

They have no idea what they're talking about. Just ignore them and quit letting them rile you up. Good luck.

]Hey Megadeath, just ignore these chauvinist pigs. My wife makes an excellent point when she says NO MAN could handle it if they woke up and found they had traded places with their pregnant, career minded wife. And the constant whining would be hysterical.

That's right. There are plenty of things that a woman can do better than me... We are not equal. We need each other to make the best of life. Can I do what a woman does? Sure and so can they... but its easier when we work together and use each others strengths.... that's chauvinists?

They have no idea what they're talking about. Just ignore them and quit letting them rile you up. Good luck.

All good on the home front.... :D

Hey Megadeath, just ignore these chauvinist pigs. My wife makes an excellent point when she says NO MAN could handle it if they woke up and found they had traded places with their pregnant, career minded wife. And the constant whining would be hysterical.

LOL!

Thanks!

Wait a minute Megadeth, from the SWA thread, you said you weren't the wedding type and that a wedding wasn't necessary to raise kids, and all that stuff.

Now you're saying here you were planning to get married in 2005, but held it off due to being hired at UPS?

That does paint an entirely new picture than the one you initially provided me...

Can I do what a woman does? Sure and so can they... but its easier when we work together and use each others strengths.... that's chauvinists?

What's chauvinist is that you insist you can do what they do. You can't and you'll never have to. This is why she told you to "shut your pie hole". If you're male, you have no idea how much pressure the modern woman faces having to decide between career and family, especially in aviation. As many have pointed out here, in this business, you can't just take a few years off, then go back like most careers. Take a few moments and imagine yourself in her situation before you lecture. What would YOU do?

From the moment a woman makes it known she's pregnant, she's expected to take her career off the table and put her family first. Everyone she encounters throughout her pregnancy will ask her if she's going to quit or how she's going to do it. Our society expects women to be equals professionally, but in the background they're still expected to be June Cleaver. That's not fair.

Wait a minute Megadeth, from the SWA thread, you said you weren't the wedding type and that a wedding wasn't necessary to raise kids, and all that stuff.

Now you're saying here you were planning to get married in 2005, but held it off due to being hired at UPS?

That does paint an entirely new picture than the one you initially provided me...

I'm not really the wedding type and I don't think a wedding is necessary to raise kids but I do want to marry my honey cuz I love him with all my heart and soul and I want to spend the rest of my life with him.

However, we have other things going on right now that I don't care to share on the board. We will get married after a certain "situation" is taken care of but I am in no hurry.

Latest resources

Back