Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Two MKE Air Cargo Carrier Inc. Shorts Collide in WI.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FN FAL

Freight Dawgs Rule
One down and destroyed, 3 souls on board. The other plane landed at an airport safely.

Just on the television.

Sad to see this kind of news, best wishes to the loved ones of the people on board.

didn't they have a mid-air a few years ago? What were three people doing in the one aircraft? Don't tell me it was formation...

I hope the fellow that posts here was not involved.

RIP

Sticky said:
didn't they have a mid-air a few years ago? What were three people doing in the one aircraft? Don't tell me it was formation...

I hope the fellow that posts here was not involved.

RIP
I hate wishing it wasn't someone we know, because it's like wishing it on someone we don't know. I but I understand what you mean...

very sad to see. I hate to think of the guys that run off to fly this stuff just to grab a few hundred hours of multi.

Sticky said:
very sad to see. I hate to think of the guys that run off to fly this stuff just to grab a few hundred hours of multi.
Whether you're doing it to put beans and biscuits on the table or build hours, it hits pretty close to home when it's guys you bump elbows with regularly in your area.

It's also got to be even more of bad thing for the guys flying the other plane...good luck to them as well as this cannot be the best day in the air for them.

I just met a guy at our FBO flying the Short for ACC and he said that he didn't want to upgrade because of some kind of undesirable contract or something. That plane was a HUGE box and he told me that it had no auto pilot and how he was getting sick of always hand flying such a bohemeth.

T-Gates said:
I will not elaborate on any of the information I have, but none of theese comments are warrented in this situation. Please, in the memory of 2 of my former colleagues, keep silent.

Well said.

May God rest their souls.

T-Gates said:
What a moronic comment, you need to shut up right now.

I'm sorry for your loss tonight. However, there is nothing I said that was inappropriate.

Last edited:
I actually spoke to 2 of ACC pilots this week when they interviewed here in Dayton. One was the CP. God bless the families.....

Latest resources

Back