• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TWA settlement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ALPA cheerleaders always seem to amaze me these guys paid dues for years and got handed to APA without a fight some union, and then the ALPA supporters cheer about the award, sad.

After taxes about $12k. Not a bad month's work. Too bad it was years of income they lost. Flew with someone last summer who was expecting north of $200k. Tough business.

Many of us told them that they were spinning their wheels. They didn't listen and wasted years dreaming of something that was never going to come.

PCL

Just wait till ALPA throws you under the buss in order to make more money.

Ps. You have no idea how bad ALPA screwed the TWA pilots.

I've already been thrown under the bus.....by my own local pilots who gave away our seniority. I don't agree with you that the wrong decisions were made at TWA, but even if I did, the blame wouldn't rest with the people in Herndon; it would rest with your own local leaders who make decisions.

I thought Dwayne Worthless went down there and tried to get the American pilots into the fold by selling out the TWA guys. Wasn't he from Herndon?

I thought Dwayne Worthless went down there and tried to get the American pilots into the fold by selling out the TWA guys. Wasn't he from Herndon?

Never happened. The only time Captain Woerth went down there was before the merger, and all contact was broken off when the merger was announced. Besides, ALPA national has no control over local decisions, so there's no way to "sell out" a pilot group even if you wanted to. They make their own decisions, and they fund their own attorneys in an integration. National has no control of anything.

Funny, because every TWA pilot I talk to says that Worthless was in their crew rooms telling them to agree to the deal their reps were about to put in front of them.....apparently, APA dangled their entire pilot group in front of ALPA IF they would tell the TWA guys/gals to agree.....so thats what they did and got royally SCREWED!! HUGE black eye for ALPA!!

Latest resources

Back