• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TWA settlement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PCL is simply trying to make amends for working for a scab outfit owned by a top of the line scab.

He paid for his job, and now is doing who knows what to climb that ladder to keep it.

He is not what one would call cut from the cloth of what the rest of us have done....

Actually, ALPA pays that because it basically amounts to nuisance settlement costs for a case like this. Sorry to burst your bubble.
LOL. No worries....you're not bursting my bubble..... your voice when it concerns anything negative against ALPA is predictable.......actually you made me have a good laugh...thx for the comment

I do what I can. :)

A blue juicer calling someone a pawn? Hilarious.

The entire TWA trial transcript is available on the world wide web. Google and ye shall read how ALPA National stays "uninvolved" in local matters.

Yes, because everyone who testified told the truth, I'm sure. :rolleyes:

True. But they were asking for billions, and basically got nothing. As I predicted. Hopefully people will learn their lesson about wasting tons of money and time on silly DFR suits. But probably not.

You are right. Just pay ALPA and take whatever sandwich they give you. You can't win a DFR suit. Its like divorce. The sooner you settle the less it costs you.

Its all business and there is no point in being emotional about it.... unless you $h!tcann those worthless pogues, then you can brag about it for the rest of your life, and hope like heck you don't get sucked back into being their beeotch again... like what happened when that A-whole Prater dragged the CAL scabs (and the honest CAL pilots with them) back into ALPA. :D

Just sayin' :)

Yes, because everyone who testified told the truth, I'm sure. :rolleyes:

No, I reckon ALPA lied throughout that trial. The jury just didn't buy it.

After all, ALPA lied to the AT guys in the seniority deal but didn't care. In the TWA trial, it was ALPA's reputation at stake.

I find it disconcerting that PCL is indeed a national representative of ALPA. The lack of tact and professionalism from him makes me wonder just how he was elected? I can't imagine voting for someone like this at even a LEC level, much less for ALPA national. Is PCL an airline rep, or a national rep? If he is national, are they aware of the manner in which he conducts himself on these message boards? We have quite a few ex-TWA pilots at CX, and to a man they are some of the best colleagues we have. I find it reprehensible what happened to them, and your gloating about this "victory" even worse. Someone who knows PCL's identity, please PM it to me. I am going to contact ALPA national if he is indeed a national rep.

box

Latest resources

Back