• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TWA Flt 800

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All of that has been answered by the investigators. None of it is new. Do some more research. This stuff is as crazy as the 9/11 "truthers."

So watch the video and answer the questions-
I'll do my research and look into it further- but I really hope you don't father any kids with that response.
Why?
Because I said!

Dude we're adults here. There aren't nearly the number of credible witnesses on the truthers side willing to step in front of a camera and say their piece

You can say it's been answered, but i haven't heard the answer and haven't found anything definitive on the net. What's up with the CIA video?

Why would the CIA be charged with producing a video on an airline accident?
Why would they be involved at all?
NASA I get. FAA I could understand. Aviation consultants. But the CIA -
You got to know that's weird

Why was the FBI in charge instead of the ntsb?

What about the radar images consistent with a rapid explosion, instead of the relatively slow one a center tank explosion would produce?

Now, philosophically, I'm with you on conspiracy theories.
I believe they are a waste of time. Even if they're real. That's just reality. Power exists and sometimes that power is wielded - it improves my life none to fight things I cannot control.
But we have some responsibility as citizens to not just go along to get along if a story is being created.
This one's always smelled to me-

So I'll do my research- but if you have answers easy and verifiable- share em up.
But you a) have to admit that it is very unusual to have 700+ witnesses describe an object ascend to twa 800. You have to admit there's been many accidents, and it's unusual to have one descend into conspiracy theory. So why this one?
B) you can't just spout the "company line" assertively, not answering the questions that surround it, and expect it to be accepted.

So if you know, say the piece.

Or did you just expect me to think "oh, Pcl says it's crazy conspiracy- I feel better now"

Last edited:
Had a FAA inspector on the JS many years ago- ex twa mechanic. He wasn't allowed on scene two days after the accident because it was declared a crime scene by the FBI.
Hmmmmmn

Just thinking out loud, Clinton didn't exactly have a reputation for retaliating against terrorism. The WTC bombing, USS Cole and Mogadishu come to mind.

So watch the video

Nope. Time is precious. I'm not wasting it on nonsense.

I'll do my research and look into it further- but I really hope you don't father any kids with that response.
Why?
Because I said!

First, I hate kids, so don't worry about that. :) Second, that wasn't my response. My response was "the questions have already been answered, do your own research."

That's just what a member of the conspiracy would say. :eek:
and that is just what a sheep would say. lol

I find it funny how these folks say they dont have time or wont watch conspiracy theory drivel yet i am sure they find time and or will watch an Adam Sandler or Jim Carey movie a dozen times.lol (not that there is anything wrong with Adam Sandler or Jim Carey movies)

Last edited:
TWA 800 never existed. It was created to mask the malfunction of a weather balloon.

I would watch that movie too.We must admit,we have wasted much more time on lesser movie flicks and we had to spend ten bucks on a movie ticket to watch someone else's perception of comedy,drama,horror,fiction , non fiction,etc etc.

TWA 800 never existed. It was created to mask the malfunction of a weather balloon.

True statement, but you left out the fact that the balloon had been in the Bermuda Triangle, in addition, it was one of the original balloons used to stage the faked moon landing......a lot of people don't know that.

True statement, but you left out the fact that the balloon had been in the Bermuda Triangle, in addition, it was one of the original balloons used to stage the faked moon landing......a lot of people don't know that.

Now I would definitely pay full price to see that movie and I would even splurge and buy a large popcorn with extra butter as well.

Latest resources

Back