• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TWA Flt 800

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anybody that believes this crap needs their head examined .

M

There is absolutely no way our government pulled this off and kept it quiet either then or now. No way. My favorite theory is that a missile from a US Navy destroyer shot it down. Really? A boat filled with 300 kids shot that thing down and not one... not one of those 17-25 year old sailors said a word about it. Give me a break. That news would have hit the pier before the first line was cast ashore.

No way any patriot working for the CIA, FBI, NSA, or other spy agency would pull the trigger on that mission. A mission such as this would need several people "in the know" and I don't believe for a second that there are half a dozen sworn agents that would do such a thing against their country and innocent citizens. No way they were tricked into doing it by some political appointee either cause if that were to happen to me try stopping me from speaking to every news outlet in the country to tell the real story.

No way the government paid some 3rd world operative to do it either cause: 1) Employees in one of the above agencies would have had to work that deal and; 2) that 3rd world dirtbag would have gone public with it in order to get his martyr lifetime membership card.

Crap happens. May they all rest in peace.

Last edited:
There is absolutely no way our government pulled this off and kept it quiet either then or now. No way. My favorite theory is that a missile from a US Navy destroyer shot it down. Really? A boat filled with 300 kids shot that thing down and not one... not one of those 17-25 year old sailors said a word about it. Give me a break. That news would have hit the pier before the first line was cast ashore.

No way any patriot working for the CIA, FBI, NSA, or other spy agency would pull the trigger on that mission. A mission such as this would need several people "in the know" and I don't believe for a second that there are half a dozen sworn agents that would do such a thing against their country and innocent citizens. No way they were tricked into doing it by some political appointee either cause if that were to happen to me try stopping me from speaking to every news outlet in the country to tell the real story.

No way the government paid some 3rd world operative to do it either cause: 1) Employees in one of the above agencies would have had to work that deal and; 2) that 3rd world dirtbag would have gone public with it in order to get his martyr lifetime membership card.

Crap happens. May they all rest in peace.

Well said. Too many idiots out there with no logical thinking. A sad world we live in.

M

I've never heard it was on purpose by our own-

I've heard terrorism

And mostly I've heard accident from our own with a small contained crew-

In any case the fuel tank theory was never credible-

And MY head's been examined

Re: TWA Flight 800 Findings

There is absolutely no way our government pulled this off and kept it quiet either then or now. No way. My favorite theory is that a missile from a US Navy destroyer shot it down. Really? A boat filled with 300 kids shot that thing down and not one... not one of those 17-25 year old sailors said a word about it. Give me a break.

It took decades to find out the Maddox and Turner Joy weren't really
attacked in the Gulf of Tonkin which saddled us with an unpopular war.

I don't know what happened but it appears a new investigation is warranted.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back