• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TV Report: PILOTS ON FOOD STAMPS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Doesn't matter, Fred Dalton Thompson's gonna win the Presidency anyway...

Don't know why you guys are getting so worked up over it. ;)

Highsky first you tell someone that their wife should work. Then you go on about your Bush butt sucking Republican. So you are a Republican that does not support a traditional family home. Hmm. What are you a bisexual?

The fact that people with your mindset exist concerns me a lot more than the INCORRECT assertion that Obama was raised Muslim. You might want to check out the facts before you run around parroting your right-wing watercooler gossip- his father was raised Muslim, but had ceased practicing before he had even met Barack's mother. Barack was raised by two generally secular parents.

Barack is a baptized Christian- he was baptized in his twenties, long before he became a politician. I hope that puts your feeble mind at rest.

Dear Stooge

Do you read the news? Or do you just get all of your trash from the Daily Kos?

http://www.insightmag.com/Media/MediaManager/Obama_2.htm

Hillary's team has questions about Obama's Muslim background
Obama2.GIF
Sen. Barack Obama approached the media after a meeting with President Bush at the White House on Jan. 5. (AFP/File/Mannie Garcia)
Are the American people ready for an elected president who was educated in a Madrassa as a young boy and has not been forthcoming about his Muslim heritage?

Dear Stooge

Do you read the news? Or do you just get all of your trash from the Daily Kos?

http://www.insightmag.com/Media/MediaManager/Obama_2.htm

Hillary's team has questions about Obama's Muslim background
Obama2.GIF
Sen. Barack Obama approached the media after a meeting with President Bush at the White House on Jan. 5. (AFP/File/Mannie Garcia)
Are the American people ready for an elected president who was educated in a Madrassa as a young boy and has not been forthcoming about his Muslim heritage?

Dear Stooge,

The Clinton campaign got that one wrong, they issued an apology and a retraction. Madrassa is the arabic word for "school" and has nothing to do with Islam or the teaching of Islam at the school. The school Obama attended was a secular public schoolin Indonesia. Not that I would ever expect your BS website to issue a retraction, they just leave the story to be repeated endlessly by people like you.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16842036/site/newsweek/

Highsky first you tell someone that their wife should work. Then you go on about your Bush butt sucking Republican. So you are a Republican that does not support a traditional family home. Hmm. What are you a bisexual?

So now you're questioning my sexuality huh? Nice.

Generally, that suggests you are repressing your own latent homosexuality. See a counselor.

I never said that wives should work. I have never expressed anything but support for a man building the traditional family home, if he can afford it. I commend wives who stay at home to develop the house and children.

WHAT I SAID WAS...If you have to be on food stamps so your wife can stay home with the kids, then obviously you can't afford it. It's not my responsibility as a taxpayer to subsidize another man's family because he doesn't have the responsibility to live within his means.

Look, I'm 39, and have no kids. Why? Because I have never been able to afford them. Well, that, and both of my ex wives were drama queen witches.

I have also never owned my own house, yet. This is a tough business, in case you haven't figured it out.

Dear Stooge,

The Clinton campaign got that one wrong, they issued an apology and a retraction. Madrassa is the arabic word for "school" and has nothing to do with Islam or the teaching of Islam at the school. The school Obama attended was a secular public schoolin Indonesia. Not that I would ever expect your BS website to issue a retraction, they just leave the story to be repeated endlessly by people like you.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16842036/site/newsweek/

Look, I can find plenty of articles that counter your counter-counter.

If you want to look past the smoke and buy into this guy, that's your business. He's not what I want in a president.

And you are part of which airlines management team?? Obviously you are part of some management team if you believe that trash you are spewing!! STEP AWAY FROM THE KOOL-AID!!!

I encourage you to look at the pay scale for Mesa Air Great Lakes, or any of the other low paying regionals. I think Lakes starting pay is right around $16-17 an hour!

I think the problem is how much it cost to get trained!! Why would anybody go into debt for 100K to get a 20K/year job?

The climate is shifting and now it's the pilot's turn to take back!!!

Look, I can find plenty of articles that counter your counter-counter.

If you want to look past the smoke and buy into this guy, that's your business. He's not what I want in a president.

Find them then.

Also, I don't want to sully your little metaphor there, but isn't looking past the smoke what you *should* do when trying to choose a candidate? It's guys like you who are blowing all the smoke.

Latest resources

Back