• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tutt "lost it" in a meeting

atrdriver said:
And just how much training is involved to get to be a fueler, ramper, ticket agent, or even a dispatcher? A lot less that a pilot goes through. That makes them a lot more replaceable than a pilot.

Not as much but we undergo the training by choice not by force. Also the replacements have already begun. Look how easy ACA was replaced at united. look how easy air wisconsin was replaced. It can and will be done. pilots are now just as expendable as all the others. Until there is a shortage of regional feed this will always be the case. Its not vicious its buisness. This is exactly how alpa operated in the past. They held companies hostage. Well what goes around comes around and now its time for ALPO to be held hostage.

D'Angelo said:
Its true quite frankly. Pilots are no more important than rampers, fuelers, mx, dispatch, ticket agents, etc. Without those pilots can't do their jobs. Its a team effort. Pilots aren't the only ones that run the airline. Their egos would tell you otherwise however.

how many tru's does the rj have?

You're a crew scheduler and I'm calling you on it.

FishandFly said:
how many tru's does the rj have?

You're a crew scheduler and I'm calling you on it.

Go ahead and call me on it. 5 TRUs in the 50, 4 in the 70 seater. Im simply a pilot at comair who thinks for himself.

XJohXJ said:
Ahh, so soothing on the eyes, and also allows the brain to uncramp....

Try it, it's some good stuff....

Also turns a 5 page thread into a 3 page! He really is annoying!

He is a management type pilot who never flies the line.....I will hold back his name

Latest resources

Back