• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tutt "lost it" in a meeting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Its true quite frankly. Pilots are no more important than rampers, fuelers, mx, dispatch, ticket agents, etc. Without those pilots can't do their jobs. Its a team effort. Pilots aren't the only ones that run the airline. Their egos would tell you otherwise however.

It's taken me 3 years to recover from a month with the LW.

I still get chills whenever I hear the A/P disconnect bleeps.

D'Angelo said:
Pilots are no more important than rampers, fuelers, mx, dispatch, ticket agents, etc. Without those pilots can't do their jobs.

Hey dipstick, we did ok when we didn't have dispatchers years ago. Got our own WX too. Pilots are way more educated and are important. That's why they make more dolla you dumb mofo!

D'Angelo said:
Its true quite frankly. Pilots are no more important than rampers, fuelers, mx, dispatch, ticket agents, etc. Without those pilots can't do their jobs. Its a team effort. Pilots aren't the only ones that run the airline. Their egos would tell you otherwise however.

And just how much training is involved to get to be a fueler, ramper, ticket agent, or even a dispatcher? A lot less that a pilot goes through. That makes them a lot more replaceable than a pilot.

atr.....quit arguing with this moron!!! You are taking the bait. He is a loser, and most of us have him on our ignore lists. Remember, never argue with a moron, because they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Latest resources

Back