Tutt "lost it" in a meeting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ASA_DFW said:
Offically from a close source, he was tired of hearing about how important the role of the pilots are at ASA. Any other news will be posted.

In other news, the White Dragon reportedly choked a gate agent in OKC because the gate wanted to board the aircraft for a quick turn but the White Dragon had to eat first. If you don't believe the story take a look at the ASA morning report about three weeks ago.

I guess since the letters didn't work, I am expecting the next item will be
a DVD by Tutt and LeDick holding hands and telling us the sky is falling!

ASA_DFW said:
Offically from a close source, he was tired of hearing about how important the role of the pilots are at ASA. Any other news will be posted.

In other news, the White Dragon reportedly choked a gate agent in OKC because the gate wanted to board the aircraft for a quick turn but the White Dragon had to eat first. If you don't believe the story take a look at the ASA morning report about three weeks ago.

Confirmation recieved from the F/O that was there.

blueridge71 said:
Who is the White Dragon?

You ATL guys will meet her soon enough. All of the ATL FSDO inspectors are now wearing steel toed boots.

"Offically from a close source, he was tired of hearing about how important the role of the pilots are at ASA"

That's like getting pissed off at a lawyer for believing he/she is important at a law firm!!!

goahead said:
They can't b/c she's a she..........

I think.........

I'd want some tests to confirm that...

Latest resources

Back